How would you like to go out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Psychotic, Aug 1, 2009.

1. How would you like to die? -
    When? -
    How do you think you will die? -

Post up. I find this topic very intresting.

2. jump from a plane without a parachute on:

Acid
    MDMA
    Mushrooms
    Many, many edibles
    how about some PCP, 2C-B, and Peyote.

3. i kno this seems childsih but i would love to go out epic [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps1ujpqwy3I]YouTube - Ending of 300[/ame]

4. It's not really a matter of how I die or when.
    It's more about the impact i've made on the people i've met and how I'd be remembered.

5. i would want to jump out of a plane, HANO style(high altitude, no opening)just so i could have a nice long free fall to think about my choices in life

6. I'd like to go out overdosing on cocaine, heroin and alcohol - my body bloated and purple; secreting stinky yellowish foam from my mouth while I'm bent over a bidet with my pants around my ankles - feces and urine spilled everywhere.

That would be awesome.

7. That'd be a bitch for the clean up crew to clean up. I think I'd let you just sit there. lol.

8. blown by my 44

9. I'd like to be 65 years old and die of a heart attack after recieving a great blowjob.

10. each a whole sheet of acid blotter and run down the street till i get hit by a car or i die of heat stroke or hypothermia depending on the season

11. i want to kill myself with my own mind

12. I'd like to go peaceful and without regrets.

13. Getting road-head @ 200mph. :cool:

14. in a large explosion. one powerful enough to vaporize me.

15. Figure ill take a puff from the blunt then let my trigger fly.

16. In a blaze of glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. preferrably with a couple of females on a cool summer night with a ounce or two..but seriously thats a serious question that I rather not answer on the count of experiences where my friends have actually gotten their death wish

18. Quietly and tragically. Something that truly reflects the irony and hypocrisy of myself over the years and of the way my friends treated me. Something that would at least make a damn good movie because for God's sake I want to be missed.

19. If not by some fateful event then at my own choosing. I do not want to die of an illness.

20. idunno, but I have a feeling I'll die young! I can't see myself living to be old and wrinkly.