promethazine-codeine syrup +weed tips?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by airbud420, Aug 1, 2009.

1. first time trying this, have tried xanax and vics with bud and felt great. im only 125 pounds. how much syrup should i take with before blazing? i know 1 tbl is 5mg codeine or somtin. how much should i take for my first time?
    thanks btw i smoke bud everyday...

2. Read the rules

3. ^^ he's right... did you think that the rules were made just for the hell of it? maybe a couple days ago when you joined you should have taken RMJL's advice in the message you received and actually taken the time to read them.... btw NO DOSAGE ADVICE!!! :mad:

4. hawaiian punch / sprite with cherry jollyranchers mix the sizzurp up and drink it and smoke the blunt.

5. But I dont endorse giving dosage info (20oz of sprite not syrup btw)

6. alot man...5mg of codeine aint shit...

there are over the counter codeine pills in many countries that have more than that...a good starting dose would be 120mg-250mg...try it out and see...codeine really isnt all that potent..the promethazine will potentiate your high and make you more drowsy though

try it out and see...no one can really tell you ... the ceiling dose for codeine is 400mg-500mg which is the most your body can process and turn into morphine at a time...more than that in a single dose will likely be wasted by your body as it will be difficult digest

EDIT: also i am pretty sure one TEASPOON is 5mg not tablespoon but i might be wrong ..