Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to keep LSD fresh?

• Please log in to reply

mattxshank

mattxshank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 376 posts
I'm sure I saw a thread about this not so long ago, but the search doesn't work for me, and my browsing turned up no results.

How can it be kept fresh?

Wrap it in wax paper, then in foil, then put it in a plastic bag, then in a drink cooler or freezer?

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts
tin foil, then closed in a book. Freezer if you want to hold on to it a while

(i kept mind in foil/closed book for 3 months and they lost no potency)

mattxshank

mattxshank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 376 posts
But heat doesn't do much to it? Like what if, hypothetically-speaking, you were trying to keep it fresh at a music festival, where the sun was hot. With it being in foil inside a book, would it be possible to still get too hot?

dirtydingusus

dirtydingusus

idfk

• Old School
  • 12,602 posts
i always keep it in the freeser but have no reason to believe heat would fuck with it ?

of corse i never kept it long?

and do yourself a favor ..lick what ever it is wraped in affter you take it out ...a small amount will trasfer to the wraping

mattxshank

mattxshank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 376 posts

and do yourself a favor ..lick what ever it is wraped in affter you take it out ...a small amount will trasfer to the wraping

Even the foil?

dirtydingusus

dirtydingusus

idfk

• Old School
  • 12,602 posts
yes the foil!!!

it wont be alot but enuf that is worth the lick!

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
Yes, heat will fuck with it. Keep it as cold as possible, for as long as possible.

I had a tab last year at Burning Man that I wanted to save until the Burn, and I just wrapped it neatly in some foil a few times and then placed that in my pocket with one of those cold packs that you crush and shake to activate. Before that I just kept it in a cooler, wrapped in foil and then in a plastic baggie with some drinks and ice.

Heat, light, and moisture will fuck your tab up.

mattxshank

mattxshank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 376 posts

Yes, heat will fuck with it. Keep it as cold as possible, for as long as possible.

I had a tab last year at Burning Man that I wanted to save until the Burn, and I just wrapped it neatly in some foil a few times and then placed that in my pocket with one of those cold packs that you crush and shake to activate. Before that I just kept it in a cooler, wrapped in foil and then in a plastic baggie with some drinks and ice.

Heat, light, and moisture will fuck your tab up.

yeah I think that's what I'd do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users