Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you smoke an ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc boba fett, Jul 31, 2009.

1. i was wonderin the same thing earlier

i blow through an ounce every 5 days or so

2. I can happily smoke a quarter a month smoking 3-4 times a day. If you really think about it, you can only get so high, so why get "fucked up" for 5 days, or nicely high for longer?

3. Or it could be "how slow do you smoke an ouce"
    But that is of course if you see the glass half full and not half empty :smoking:

4. depends during the summer since ive had money ive smoked a half ounce in like 3 weeks smoked like once a day for the first week and 2 or 3 times a day the last 2 weeks and im down to my last big bud maybe like 3gs left?

5. I buy 1 ounce every month. It's like buying grocerys to me. I smoke every day.

6. depends on if my friends know i got it or not. if they found out, i wouldn't be smoking by myself.

and if they did find out, it might last us 36 hours.

7. Master

8. Three weeks, approximately.

9. i gauranteed smoke 28-30 grams a week.. but i make about 90 joints out of that 30grams.. i try to keep a joint lighting every 30minutes in my life :smoke:

10. Well I've made a 1/16 last 3 weeks before :eek: :D So I can make an ounce last ages, but then the weed probably would lose loads of it's potency, so perhaps not the best idea. :rolleyes:

Edit: I have no tolerance :)

11. I'll smoke as much as I can get, I normally get 1/2 ounce every week but that's because of my money constraints but If I can get a Ounce I'd probably obliterate it in less then 3-4 days easily.

12. what do u do for a living that u can smoke every 30 mins? just outta curiousity. i personally could not smoke that much every day. but im a girl.

13. probs like 1 to 2 weeks because i rarely smoke alone i'm always smoking people.

14. an oz will last me week not sure what each would be it starts out a lot when i first have it then when i get less i usally cut down on my daily consumption but it always lasts about a week

15. bout a week

16. Usually an Ounce will last me 7-14 days depending on how much I want smoke. But, what I usually do is buy an Ounce every 2 weeks for 160$ and smoke like 2g a day.

17. reading these made me relize i smoke to much pot, i go through a zip in no more than 4 days.

18. @mommasmokes

hey .. i grow my own medicine so i make sure i have sufficient quantity for it to be available to me constantly while also not trying to ruin the enjoyment by overdoing it.. so ..i can smoke a joint every 30 mins or every 10 mins if i choose to because my state allows me to grow 7 plants per medical card per house hold.. so since there are 2 cardholders (myself and 1 other family member) in my household... we are therefore legally and medicaly allowed to grow 14 plants as large as we like at a time... so i keep a steady rotation to keep a constant harvest with some single plants pulling 16+ oz.. ;) :smoke: