Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Acid Safer Than Shrooms?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_DanceBass_*

Guest_DanceBass_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Anytime I do psychedelics, I always do shrooms. I never considered acid cause I always thought it was bad for your body but now I hear differently. The trip seems ALOT cleaner and easier to control. So my question is:

Is acid safer than shrooms? Or if not safer, not bad for your body?

vertiN

vertiN

Humboldt Grown

• Bronze Member
  • 1,470 posts

popefull27

popefull27

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I always heard shrooms were safer then acid,but Ive never tried either

i am the weed

i am the weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
u cant od on acid.....acid and shrooms do absolutely nothing to your body.....i heard shrooms is like being on a downer and tripping , and i heard acid is like being on an upper and tripping. i havent done either so i dunno.

Sovereign Psyche

Sovereign Psyche

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,802 posts
i describe acid as being more visual, and heady high

and shrooms as being more philosophical, and body high

both are safe

both come from(or are) fungus

wakenbake4200

wakenbake4200

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,420 posts
i know 2 people who have had bad trips on shrooms, and everyone i know that has done acid has had a good trip. but idk could just be the person.

xlikelocusts

xlikelocusts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,635 posts

u cant od on acid.....acid and shrooms do absolutely nothing to your body.....i heard shrooms is like being on a downer and tripping , and i heard acid is like being on an upper and tripping. i havent done either so i dunno.

Please dont post false information. It is very possible to OD on acid.

Erowid.org/lsd

Blotzin

Blotzin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 387 posts
i would definetly say that acid is safer than shrooms...for your mind at least..i think acid is safer for your body even tho they are both safe...acid is definetly the better of the 2 drugs tho lol

smokesomebuddha

smokesomebuddha

Steal Your Face!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,309 posts
i never had a bad experience with either. I hope acid isnt bad, ive done a lot!

Sinister

Sinister

Balls Deep In Muddy Water

• Old School
  • 1,132 posts
Acid has always been preferred by me over mushrooms.

Acid is easier to take, some people can't stand the consistency/taste of shrooms and have to make food out of it to eat it, acid generally isn't a problem.

When I do shrooms I always have slight stomach discomfort, sometimes it'll give me a slight headache also, especially when lots of lights in a small area, etc.

When I do acid, sometimes (I assume its bunk/not very good) it will hurt my kidneys slightly, and it fucks up my breathing pattern and makes me feel as if I cannot get a correct amount of oxygen, this is one of the few things acid does to me which leads to a bad trip, when I first started taking it I had to learn to grasp with this and go with it, now it isn't a problem and I assume it never was in the first place.

Music on acid is a lot more enjoyable than shrooms, they both do wonders for the senses, but with acid in particular, the music flows right through me its amazing, I'm also a musician, so jamming on acid is always the best! Especially if your bandmate likes acid too and you guys get into a nasty groove together, woo!

Acid does make me giggle a bit, but shrooms makes me crack up hysterically over almost nothing, this is almost always true.

Generally I would always choose acid over shrooms.

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,195 posts
In terms of safety they are both relatively safe.

I prefer acid, though it has a MUCH harsher comedown where the shroom comedown is much easier. And dont expect marijuana to work during your trip. It will be like smoking tobacco (some may disagree with me on this, but has anyone experienced this?).

FLORIDA guy

FLORIDA guy

kryptochronicutalyte

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts

In terms of safety they are both relatively safe.

I prefer acid, though it has a MUCH harsher comedown where the shroom comedown is much easier. And dont expect marijuana to work during your trip. It will be like smoking tobacco (some may disagree with me on this, but has anyone experienced this?).

ive done shrooms once and waited at least an hour with still no effects so i decided to smoke a couple bowls and damnnnn did i trip..

Blotzin

Blotzin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 387 posts

ive done shrooms once and waited at least an hour with still no effects so i decided to smoke a couple bowls and damnnnn did i trip..

ya dude ive done my fair share of both shrooms and acid and ive had a good amount of trips that i havent felt shit for a couple hours until i smoked a bowl then almost instant tripping...ive also had this with rolls too but im fairly new to mdma so idk

UU_ood

UU_ood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,113 posts

Erowid.org/lsd

It's very possible to OD on anything. Obviously he meant it is impossible to "accidentally" overdose since it requires insanely more amounts than recreational doses.

Necrostophelies

Necrostophelies

R.I.P. gramps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 612 posts
ive been doing acid since before most of the users were sperm in their fathers sack and ive been doing shrooms since the early 90s. both are complete safe when it come to you physical health but theres always the threat of a bad trip. a bad trip may not hurt you in the long term psych area but it can really mess you up while youre tripping and maybe for a little while after the trip. bad trips on acid tend to me more intense and intimidating, but the trip is easier to control. bad trips on shrooms are a little less intense (but dont b mistaken, just because it is less intense doesnt mean it wont be a day killer), but you have alot less control on where your trip goes. with shrooms its like youre the little kid sitting in the back of the bus and the shrooms are the crotchity old lady driving the bus where ever she wants and all you can do is sit along for the ride. with acid its like youre a navigational system in a car and acid is the driver, you can suggest where you want the trip to go but it takes an alternate root some times.

with acid its either bunk or its acid, rarely you will get some adulterants btu that wont hurt you, just wont get what you wanted. with shrooms there is always the chance you could get sold shrooms that arent what the person says they are and you could have a horrible reaction. overall i see acid as safer but thats no reason why shrooms should be avoided.

like i always say, fungus is fun i guess but a date with lucy is an experience of a lifetime.

Edited by Necrostophelies, 31 July 2009 - 04:06 AM.

korkow

korkow

0xycod1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 214 posts

with shrooms its like youre the little kid sitting in the back of the bus and the shrooms are the crotchity old lady driving the bus where ever she wants and all you can do is sit along for the ride. with acid its like youre a navigational system in a car and acid is the driver, you can suggest where you want the trip to go but it takes an alternate room some times.

nice:smoking::smoking:

frankthetank192

frankthetank192

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
bad trips deffinatly possible on LSD, just less likely. also, over-dosing on acid is easier then on mushrooms.

Guest_DanceBass_*

Guest_DanceBass_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I've had some bad trips on shrooms and it's become kinda normal that ONE part in the trip will be bad but its usually mostly good. I just find I yawn a shitload on shrooms and sometimes I can't get comfortable, which is a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the posts, keep 'em coming!

Edited by Beton_Soldat, 31 July 2009 - 04:24 AM.

Dro man

Dro man

Saint augustine smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 606 posts

I've had some bad trips on shrooms and it's become kinda normal that ONE part in the trip will be bad but its usually mostly good. I just find I yawn a shitload on shrooms and sometimes I can't get comfortable, which is a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the posts, keep 'em coming!

hahahahahhah that happens to me i get in these yawn kicks for like an hour or two and i feel like im on repeat just the same yawn over and over

only on shrooms never with cid

i find it difficult to get comfortable when comin down on both of these wonderous things

but as for safer i would just say acid cuz its less likely to be bunk because there not very harmful to your body

i am the weed

i am the weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts

Erowid.org/lsd

u can od....but you have to take like more than a gram to od. and each regular dose is like 100 micrograms. so thats like thousands of doses.:smoking:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users