2nd grow, pc case, fem ak48

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by spliffstar1904, Jul 30, 2009.

1. yeah i know there are ones that are indica dominant (mine) and sative dominant which is probably what you have.

naw im not gonna transplant. its gonna stay in there for the duration of the grow.

I just watered my baby girl yesterday when i took those pics, with tiger bloom. so i might post some more pics when the lights turns back if there is any significant difference.

p's

2. very nice. these pc grows are the bees knees. lotsa fun, even if it takes alittle trIAL AND ERROR. i think everyone that smokes should do this. it teaches you alot about the product your putting in ur body to. Rep+ man.

3. that is so very true. it has actually helped me with my patience problem i had. since i have to wait for the plant to grow and harvest and dry and cure. so yeah i think its quite relaxing to read up on growing and everything.

p's

4. Ahh didnt know there were variations of the strain. Thanks for letting me know. I actually had one seedling that looked similar to yours and was wondering what was going on.

5. this is great, i have the day off tommorow and im picking up the stuff to do this to my old case!! Cant wait!

6. ill be keeping an eye out

7. spliff, good job bro, shes looking awesome! im thinking about flipping mine now but im not sure if i whould wait a leafset or 2 more..the 3rd leafset is already coming in..hmm

but again...looking good dude...so you are growing ak48 then? is it also a dwarf strain?

8. thanks again bro. i waited until the 5th set came in to top mine and then switched it over after it recovered. but the longer you wait to flip it the more the roots are gonna grow and you know theres not a lot of room for em to keep growing like that lol. no its not a dwarf strain it just stay short because i kept my cfl really close to the light to minimize stretching and topping it helps from growing taller.

p's

9. okay so the pic i put up here were from yesterday and she had just been watered with some tiger bloom nutes and these pics now are under 24 hours from those. just look at how much of a difference it makes.........:p

enjoy

p's

Attached Files:

10. Spliff! She has gotten so big! When do you plan on LSTing her? Hope all is well mate.

11. im not going to lst the main stem just the side branches

p's

12. Lookin good broseph :)

I didn't feel like looking thru the whole thread again but when did/are you switching to 12/12

I'm running 23/1 right now since that's how my timer is, but i was thinking about 20 days switch to 12/12

I was planning on LSTing the main stem but i saw you said you were just doing side branches and that got me thinking can you LSTed the main stem + sides !?!?

13. i switched over to 12/12 at day 18 but i had been running 18/6 during veg. yeah you can lst all of it but that would be a lot of work and since we dont have a lot of container space, since we are growing in pc cases. thats why im just lsting the side branches. but i dont know i may change my mind but it almost might be to late to bend the main stem, its gotten pretty thick.

p's

14. Looks good to me. I just took some clones of my MK ultra that I'm gonna give a try in my PC. Hope everything goes well with your grow ill be watching.

Joe

15. thanks bro good luck with yours as well

16. I am inspired - so inspired in fact - I built one today:yay: The fans are in and wired, its all light proofed. I still gotta make a quik run to home depot and get the reflective tape, and the light sockets, and something to put the dirt in....What did you use?

17. just like a storage container from target, separated the top from it to use as a tray and just wrapped it with the reflective tape because it was clear. Thats it cost like 2 bucks.
    good luck

p's

18. #59 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    Awsome - What do you thing of the setup so far?
    Do you think that tray is deep enough?

Attached Files:

19. i think you need to find a smaller temp / humidity thingy..that thing is massive!! its gunna be hard to find a spot to pu it when the plant gets bigger..or you could just buy a new one once it gets that big