Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Way to Take Oxy's

• Please log in to reply

D3NIAL

D3NIAL

Blazemaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey all,

I've got two 5/325 oxycodienes, this is my first time taking any kind of opiate

What is the best way I can take these to feel the best effects for the longest time?

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,816 posts
From what Ive heard, plugging. Aka in the ass.

Next to that is sublingually (under the tongue), then orally, then nasally.

Parsifal711

Parsifal711

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 130 posts
The pills you have are percocet which have tylenol in them. You should eat them because snorting them will be bad for your nose. have fun :]

EDIT: also if you want to increase the effects because you said the best way to feel the effects...there are many opiate potentiators out there, try drinking some grapefruit, tonic water( with quinine), 30 minutes before you pop em.

thethird

thethird

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
yessir please dont snort apap bro.

D3NIAL

D3NIAL

Blazemaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

From what Ive heard, plugging. Aka in the ass.

Next to that is sublingually (under the tongue), then orally, then nasally.

The pills you have are percocet which have tylenol in them. You should eat them because snorting them will be bad for your nose. have fun :]

EDIT: also if you want to increase the effects because you said the best way to feel the effects...there are many opiate potentiators out there, try drinking some grapefruit, tonic water( with quinine), 30 minutes before you pop em.

So whats best under the tongue or chew them, not really down for sticking pills, or anything for that matter up my ass.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
Just swallow them, or if you want them to hit faster try chewing them.

Parsifal711

Parsifal711

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 130 posts

So whats best under the tongue or chew them, not really down for sticking pills, or anything for that matter up my ass.

If you want them to hit you faster chew them and chase it with water although it won't be much different than swallowing them whole. Either way have fun :smoking:

D3NIAL

D3NIAL

Blazemaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I swallowed them about 20 minutes ago and just smoked a few bowls, and wow this feels amazing.

Parsifal711

Parsifal711

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 130 posts
Haha glad your enjoying it for your first time be careful though oxys can be very addictive

Kosto18

Kosto18

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 207 posts

I swallowed them about 20 minutes ago and just smoked a few bowls, and wow this feels amazing.

haha, fasho man, it only gets better :)

KingWi11

KingWi11

0.o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 807 posts

also if you want to increase the effects because you said the best way to feel the effects...there are many opiate potentiators out there, try drinking some grapefruit, tonic water( with quinine), 30 minutes before you pop em.

i didn't know that, thanks

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

kRaZy tOkA IVXX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 931 posts
post the threads in my sig youll get a great answer about all ROA ( Routes of Administration) -- see you there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users