Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and poison ivy

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DrChuckles420, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Do you guys think that smoking some bud would help poison ivy? I'm not sure if I should go get some because I'm low on cash. But when I got bit by a spider it helped reduce the swelling. What should I do?

2. Smoking, probably not. There are, however, topical creams and lotions you can get from a dispensary or collective that may help.

3. fuck it you know?
    why not?
    i had my wisdom teeth removed and i smoked some bud, and i felt beter withen 20 minutes

4. where I live we don't have medical weed so I can't get any I that good stuff. Guess I'll just throw some surpentine on that shit and go smoke my Sherlock pipe.

5. Bad idea to smoke anything after getting your wisdom teeth out for at least 48 hrs.
    the sucking can cause a dry socket where you actually suck off the scab on the healing spot and it will get infected and and it isnt pleasent.

just go to the local pharmacy aka brooks, rite aid, cvs, get some damn calamine lotion. And then smoke some weed. easy as that. lol.

6. im pretty sure i dont suck my piece when i smoke, i just inhale. unless your using a J or something, you should be fine with the whole wisdom teeth situation.