Movies that have made men cry

Discussion in 'Movies' started by iDope, Jul 29, 2009.

1. For such a macho film, Gladiator was pretty teary.

I also cried at Bad Santa, but that was from laughing so hard.

2. Get Your Tissues Out: I consider myself a movie Conosseuir and won't go to movies at the theater that might make me cry ever since I went to 'Million Dollar Baby.' Hadn't heard of it, didn't know what it was about, was power fried. Did the whole put your hands on the outside of the face to shield anyone from noticing me cry. Other Movies:
    Older: TErms of Endearment, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Schindler's List.
    Newer: Marley and Me, Seven Pounds(I think some other cats cried on those and one said he would if he saw it, he would.
    Crying for Humor: STripes, The Hangover, 'Chronic Star' youtube, True Romance (Drexel and Slater Scene), and a bunch of other ones but i'm too baked to remember. late

3. Bad Santa 4sure is a tear jerker, hell yeah

4. The two that made me cry the most are Marley & Me and I Am Sam, those were so sad.

5. #45 Blotzin, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    american history x and hardball when they die in the end...and i alsmot cried at the end of star wars episode 3 just bc it seemed like an end of an era ya know...i dont give a fuck what people say...star wars is the SHIT lol

i know there have been other movies but i cant think of them at the moment i mean i didnt cry but i was damn close...just kept thinking to myself "be a man" lol..they are on the tip of my tongue too...dont u guys hate that?

EDIT - Rudy...at a couple spots...noot cuz of sadness but bc of laughter jackass 2 when it came out...i was high as fuck and was literally crying cuz i was laughing so hard lol

6. American History X
    Hardball
    Requiem For a Dream
    My Dog Skip
    Pay it Forward

pay it forward.. fucked me up..

truely.

7. pay it forward is a really really sad movie definetly...i was thinking about requiem for a dream but it didnt make me wanna cry...its just sad thats all

8. So, I am technically a girl but I have the mind of a guy obviously.

1: Marley and Me
    2: Armageddon( I know laugh at me)
    3: The Cure ( omg I cry everytime I watch that movie)

9. Pay it forward
    Up... Well I caught myself before I teared up.
    AI

Several others cant remember at the moment.

10. agreed. I watched it on a bus from Ontario to Quebec, cryied infront of so many ppl:( such a good movie

the michael jackson cloning himself...classic

and...titanic (duh), and castaway..and then end of trAiler park boys...it's like saying goodbye to an old friend. I still get chills when I watch the end bit ...

11. Yeah Click was quite sad at the end but i mean he got a second chance so that went well. I have watched Pay it back forward when I was like a few years old, and all I remember is that the kid gets stabbed by some scrubs in school... Should watch it again. Never got the chance to finish AI, but I think he freezes to death in the end am i right?

Gran Torino was actually pretty good too

12. TBH I had to hold a few tears back watching City of Angels earlier today with my girl. Fucking sad that the chick had to die.

And The Notebook had a few touching parts.

13. yeah AI is really sad at the end
    so is gladiator :(

14. Requiem for a dream, Marley and Me, My Dog Skip.

:(

15. For anyone saying AI...that is the first and last movie my Dad and I actually turned off in the middle of...SO FUCKING BORING.

16. click. made me think about when my dad might kick it :(

17. lion king ALWAYS gets me

click got me pretty good too, i always have to bite my tongue to hold in the tears, then i get this weird throat feeling, that sucks...

18. click - when he was dieing

gladiator - at the end when he was finally reunited with his family

green mile - when they execute coffey

the only three :cry:

19. Well has anyone seen In Bruge? It doesnt really make me cry but i went to Bruge with ex once and it just reminds me of her seeing the film..

20. #60 BuffalosoldieRx, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    Holes. The Disney movie?
    Yeah i was ruined.

Right when Zero see's his mother for the first time in years and he jumps into her arms and they both start balling. I was like 15 at the time. Thats the only one i can think of other then My Dog Skip, but so many people have said that already, i wanted to be different. So i listed a Disney movie.