Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Where Can I Buy A Digital Scale From?

• Please log in to reply

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I'm wondering if anyone can help me out and let me know what type of stores sell them, I'm not looking to spend alot of money on an expensive one, just simple one that does the job...I'm sure you know what i mean.

As of right now i only buy small weed bags but i might just buy an ounce or half every now and then so im gonna need a scale to know if im gonna be getting my moneys worth...but anyways yeah, I need advice from people on what kind of stores sell them because nothing comes in my mind on where to go to find one lol

Thanks in advance :smoking:

itszrj

itszrj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts
let me google that for you

Edited by itszrj, 26 July 2009 - 11:45 AM.

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Let me google that for you

I specifically asked which STORES I can buy one from, i didn't ask what websites or how to search online, please take your time to read before you try to get smart

itszrj

itszrj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts
lol dont get mad i thought it would be funny but i guess you have no sense of humor. i would suggest looking at somthing called a headshop where they usually sell scales for measuring amounts of marijuana.. otherwise the cheapest place you would get them is online

you can also try radioshack, walmart.. those are the only 2 i could think of

Guest_n3wb13_*

Guest_n3wb13_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
is ebay a store?

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

lol dont get mad i thought it would be funny but i guess you have no sense of humor. i would suggest looking at somthing called a headshop where they usually sell scales for measuring amounts of marijuana.. otherwise the cheapest place you would get them is online

you can also try radioshack, walmart.. those are the only 2 i could think of

ok thanks man

itszrj

itszrj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts

is ebay a store?

yeah ebay would be considered a store but he wants names of retail stores i guess

p.s. op, did you try the search function on this website? you may have found what you were looking for from previous threads about where to buy scales

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

is ebay a store?

I'd say yeah, but because I don't own a credit card, buying anything online is pretty much out of the question....although it would be so much easier

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Anyone 18 or older can get a bank account and debit card without a cosigner.

k4tv

k4tv

The Chaotic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Anyone 18 or older can get a bank account and debit card without a cosigner.

while this is 100% true 99.999% of the time. I would never buy anything online with a debit card because it does not have any of the securities that a visa or master card offers when it comes to fraud and theft.

But seriously go to amscot and get a prepaid gift card mastercard. You dont need to be 18 and it works just like a credit card. Put some extra money then you would think you need and then buy some gum or something to use it up.

SpruceGoose

SpruceGoose

The Green Mountains

• Gold Member
  • 325 posts

Leapfrog

Leapfrog

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,518 posts

while this is 100% true 99.999% of the time. I would never buy anything online with a debit card because it does not have any of the securities that a visa or master card offers when it comes to fraud and theft.

False.

Just READ (and UNDERSTAND) the conditions/terms of use associated with your Debit Card, OK!?

Have you ever read them?

:)

Buzzlightyear

Buzzlightyear

Professional Tree Hugger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,221 posts
At least in my area you can get some in certain convenience stores, just not in the ones that are franchises like 7 11 and short stop

Leapfrog

Leapfrog

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,518 posts
$12 when on sale.

Link:
Digital Pocket Scale

Posted Image

But maybe you should re-think buying quantity's of MJ if you can't even think of (at all)which stores sell Digital scales because you might be putting yourself in a situation there...

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

But seriously go to amscot and get a prepaid gift card mastercard. You dont need to be 18 and it works just like a credit card. Put some extra money then you would think you need and then buy some gum or something to use it up.

That's just plain wrong.

False.

Just READ (and UNDERSTAND) the conditions/terms of use associated with your Debit Card, OK!?

Have you ever read them?

:)

^^^This. My debit card is protected exactly the same as my credit cards. It also has the advantage of being the card for my 'petty cash' account so even IF something were to go wrong there are only a few thousand dollars max in there at any given time.

Laughing Grass

Laughing Grass

-{MR. GRASS}-

• Silver Member
  • 1,230 posts

Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

"Better call Saul!"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,695 posts
A headshop or healthfood store.
If you are over 18, a headshop shouldn't be a problem for you.

Or like OSG said, open up a credit card and order from your friendly neighborhood Grass City.

Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

"Better call Saul!"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,695 posts

Brian Fantana:

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

beastoftheeast

beastoftheeast

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
to the op, just look on amazon.com, i bought a gram scale on there for 5.99 and with shipping it all came out to 11.02. look and you shall find

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
Every headshop I'vbeen to carries them...

you can also try electronics stores such as best buy, radioshack, etc. Wal-mart, target, etc may carry them in your area

Try local convieniece stores too. One close to me sells scales, pipe screens, all kinds of wraps, cigars, papers, cigs, etc. Even packs of the little dimebags

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users