Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for cannabis edibles to kick in ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jul 25, 2009.

1. That would probably be due to the nicotine from the tobacco leaf.

And that's disgusting mate.

2. Thc is fat soluble eating it will just be nasty and you won't get high at all. You need to cook it into something first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Anywhere from 30 mins - 1.5 hours in my experiences.

4. If you eat it straight expect some wicked heartburn. Took a little over an hour for me to feel edibles kick in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 startedat45, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014

About the same for me as well.  Couple of nights ago my shoulder was aching really badly, so I ate a "brownie" ( BTW, the Duncan Hines Decadent brownie mix made using the cakier option are awesome).  Took about an hour and a half to kick in, but then my shoulder no longer hurt.

They hit the wife quicker than me, but they give her more of a body stone than a high.  Everyone reacts differently to edibles.

6. Depends if it is a food or drink edible. Food edibles take between 30 minutes and an hour. Drinks hit around 10-20 minutes and hit hard at 45 minutes