Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Police (No Snitching Involved)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sinsemillaplease, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it is known that America does have a lot of overweight cops. A girl I know from England came over here and said "wow a lot cops are fat and out of shape over here, how do they catch anyone?"

I think officers should go through basic training like in the army. I've seen officers that are just morbidly obese and couldn't even catch a 4 year old running. They should be trained physically like our military is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I am thinking we should feed them more donuts so they can't catch the younsters tat book. :smoke:

3. I've got into multiple encounters after hours in my town where me and my friends would have most likely been detained by police officers. We have always just acted natural until the cops were a decent distance from their cars (about halfway) and then bolted through the woods or to the tracks. As long as you are decently fast the adrenaline coursing through you should outweigh the pigs desire to ruin your night. But my motto is "If you can't make it, don't risk it."

4. FlexYourRights.org

all i gotta say... for real take a minute and educate yourself.. there's some good materiel on that website. :metal:

5. the fact that you included the no snitching rule is perfect

6. Year 1488 here as well. 1488.

7. good guide but dude you posted that you have a smoking in the car guide on page 4 this confuses me.

8. (See page 4 for an in-depth guide to smoking in your car)

9. Awesome guide. +rep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.