Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many dubs are in a ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Jul 25, 2009.

1. hey people im knew i just quit smoking (dont flame me im gonna start again when the season is over) and i am going to run into some weed i was wondering about how many dubs are in a oz when i say a dub i mean a dub sack not 20 dollars worth and i mean a fat one not just a skimpy one

2. 28 grams in an ounce.

You can take it from there.

3. Depends how fat the dubs are.

14 weak dubs (2 g's)

11 straight dubs (2.5 g's)

8 Fat dubs (3.5g's)

4. How much do you usually put in a dub?

5. 28 grams=An Ounce Dub=1g-1.75g of Dank

6. Depends on where you are from in NY you are lucky to get 1 gram in a dub. It's usually .6 - 1 gram. So it'd probably take about 28-30 dubs to be a gram.

7. depends. Where I am from (WA) a dub means 20 bucks worth so it varies between 1.7 to 2.0 grams.

When I was down in northern California you say a dub and you get 2 grams and the price was between 20-30 bucks.

8. yea im from washington too so i know about that

9. Dude - there'se 28 grams in one ounce.

A dub, 20 dollars worth, will probably get you 1.0 - 2.0 grams.

But I still don't know if that's helped...