Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Local NC Pickup; No Name, but VERY Dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Get Stoked, Jul 22, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

This is my most recent pick up, from an old friend who's been dabbling with some hydroponic set ups. Always for personal/friend use, never sold.

It's got a very powerful smell, yet smells very nice and somewhat fruity. The taste is fairly unique, also has some fruity hints but also has a very smooth, almost foggy/moist taste. The high is very upbeat and there is not really any after effects like you get with Indicas. So, you're able to toke again or go about your day, once you can get peeled off of the couch, haha.

2. looks tasty:smoking:

3. looks really dank man nice pick up always good to have friends like that

4. Didn't you already post this in your other thread ...

5. Yes. I compile them all in the other thread and let this one float away into the abyss whenever it decides to.

6. wow dude you've got some dank bud, I'm from the hickory area and love the bud I get from Asheville.

7. Nice, I'm actually living in Boone right now. It's like a very, very small Asheville, haha.

8. lol, yeah I always end up getting some dankity dank in Asheville, like stuff you would never find anywhere else on the east coast.

BOmB ass ShIT

9. Nice username! haha

10. That shit looks tasty haha. Nice buds!

11. i love road trips to asheville!!!

12. I'm really glad some of you are familiar with Asheville, it's really an awesome place for a stoner, haha.

13. hell yeah ima be going to school around the Asheville area next year looking forward to whats to offer there.

14. I'm in Sylva, but I grow in Asheville and visit there every week or so...I think we might have a couple of the same friends...I was smoking on something identical to that last week :wave:

15. Here's a cell phone picture of a bit of Arcata Trainwreck a buddy in Asheville just harvested this month:

[​IMG]

16. Nice, that's pro right there!

17. damn, alot of WNC people on here

I think it must be these mountains, like everyone and their grandma's smoke weed here. We also get the bombest bands (for a town of 70,000) like phish, wilco. Even Ghostface Killah came here, it was too raw.

18. Hell yeah, Orange Peel is probably the greatest Venue in the United States. Smashing Pumpkins played their first show in 10 years at Orange Peel, they played 9 shows in a row!

I will always live in WNC... it's the greatest place.