Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Local NC Pickup; No Name, but VERY Dank.

• Please log in to reply

Dateef

Dateef

LSU Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Funny story I was in NC at a hotel with some friends and we were looking for bud when my friend yelled out anybody got dem tree's trying to be funny and a guy turned around waved me over and showed me a bag of very dank looking bud and the other times Ive been in NC the bud has been excellent :o

dvo684

dvo684

• Registered Upgraded
  • 428 posts
I really like Ashville. I used to live close to Charlotte and went up to Ashville a few times. One of them was last year the night Sarah Pailin was speaking and it was also the zombie walk night, :rolleyes: lol.

smokeallday0808

smokeallday0808

Faded all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 540 posts
thats a nice nug man enjoy

Guest_123ROOR_*

Guest_123ROOR_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I'm in cary, you'd think for someone whose neighbor owns a headshop it may be a little easier for me, but ironically not. I used to always have a good supply but this summer has been really dry and disappointing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users