Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Chi? Body Energy? Someone explain please...

• Please log in to reply

VegasMunchies

VegasMunchies

Weed Smoking House DJ

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't know if it was the strain of weed I smoked or if I was just really new to smoking at the time but I used to REALLY feel a crazy (im guessing) body high when I would smoke. I could literally feel from my feet to hands to head some sort of energy or sensation running through my body. It seemed it would originate right below my sternum.

Is this normal? Does this happen to anyone else? I have granddaddy purple right now which is indica based and I feel nothing close to that when I light up...

Anyone?

popsaregood230

popsaregood230

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
Maybe its your blood pressure raising

Psycholioben

Psycholioben

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,802 posts
[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/16295913/Mantak-Chia-The-MultiOrgasmic-Man"]Mantak Chia - The Multi-Orgasmic Man@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/16295913?access_key=key-24d71nf0amlxbhi9eul1@@AMEPARAM@@16295913@@AMEPARAM@@key-24d71nf0amlxbhi9eul1[/ame]

good book
study this, and you will become a god

Edited by bumtildeath, 22 July 2009 - 02:46 AM.

VegasMunchies

VegasMunchies

Weed Smoking House DJ

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Maybe its your blood pressure raising

yabut its doesnt happen anymore... i was picking off of about 9 grams of weed that had been frozen i shit you not for 2 years or so and made me feel amazzzinnngg hahaha

now i have new shit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users