Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to clean a vape whip

• Please log in to reply

420 High Times

420 High Times

Dope Slanger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts
I have a vaporizer w/ a whip/hose, not the bag style. My whip is getting caked w/ resin and was wondering how you guys clean them if you ever have? B/c I can slowly see my hits are getting worse and worse and I think its b/c its dirty.

Similar Topics: How to clean a vape whip     x

Jeff Curro

Jeff Curro

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 108 posts
Scrape it out with a straw.Let it dry out and smoke it.

SeanDiesel

SeanDiesel

gti driving stoner.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 534 posts

Scrape it out with a straw.Let it dry out and smoke it.

Maybe a pipe cleaner?

growinbudz

growinbudz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts
pour some ISO alcohol in it, shake it around until it's clean, then rinse.

some people will take the alcohol/wand resin solution and pour it on a plate, let dry, scrape and smoke.

slippeh

slippeh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,288 posts

some people will take the alcohol/wand resin solution and pour it on a plate, let dry, scrape and smoke.

do this. gets you ripped.

420 High Times

420 High Times

Dope Slanger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts

do this. gets you ripped.

Ehh dont think I want to smoke resin but i think im just gunna use alcohol and clean it like a pipe

growinbudz

growinbudz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts

Ehh dont think I want to smoke resin but i think im just gunna use alcohol and clean it like a pipe

well the thing with a vape is that it's not actually resin, it's just condensed vapor, only active ingredients, not tar and nasty stuff.

but really you could toss it. some people just like to use everything they can.

Mustard Tiger

Mustard Tiger

smokes, let's go!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
you realise that the "resin" on vape tubes is really just straight hash, that will get you incredibly high.

slippeh

slippeh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,288 posts

you realise that the "resin" on vape tubes is really just straight hash, that will get you incredibly high.

^
notice how the vape 'resin' is a nice golden colour, or brownish? other resin is nasty ass black

anarchyreigns

anarchyreigns

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 228 posts
I read over on Fuck Combustion about a guy that simply tied a string or cord to a disk (can't remember what he actually used) that was nearly the same diameter as the whip tube and simply put it in one end and pulled in through using the string. Wiped it clean in one full slate.

Shorty515

Shorty515

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
yeah dude do not throw that out. thats hash or hash oil. its just condensed vapor that didnt make it to your mouth. that stuff will blow your mind :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users