Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I bought weed off craigslist...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Jul 21, 2009.

1. you must need a certain amount of posts or something then.

what is in the thread? :confused:

2. nirvana section. ;)

3. Wow, I'm a little shocked that a deal through craigslist actually went smooth...

Except for the fact that you kinda got ripped off. 18 grams for a $100 seems very overpriced to me, but you said the stuff was good so I guess you lucked out?

4. is it a hookup section?

5. hell i had a smooth few deals from a number i got on 4chan! no i'm not joking :D

however the guy ripped me off after the 4th deal by weighing the bag down with spice. oh well.

6. Way to be resourceful, dude. I use CL for a lot of stuff but I've never tried to score some weed from a total stranger.

7. No, it's a thread that no longer exists.

8. 18g for 100 bux is a fuckin steal where I am from. Even if the quality is average BC or mids

9. Oh my god, from 4chan?!?! No flippin way. I refuse to believe that! Lol!

10. being the occasionally paranoid man I am I would say don't ever do this again lol. Good pickup btw. This is just so dangerous though :( Be careful to pay attention to your local marijuana laws. Some states it's a jailable offense.

11. 4chan isnt all trolls, I know many people who have gotten hookups from there. I dont think there is any cops and you would be able to tell.

12. Setting up deals online like that isn't something I would get into a habit with. It's cool that you got away with it unscathed this time. But all it takes is one psycho to really mess things up. Congrats on the pick up though, sounds like it worked out this time.

13. post some picks of your stash? :D

it would be appreciated lol, really like checking out mids :smoking:

14. Oh my goodness! Horrible news! :eek:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. believe it! :p

but like i said, the guy ripped me off on the 4th deal. everything was going really well up untill then. so fuck him.

16. OMG DUDE THAT HILARIOUS!! :hello: HA!

17. That's not that bad of a price, especially for the cirumstance that is a "blind drug deal". That's basically how much it is around here if you only buy a half and you know the guy lol. You usually have to get a QuaP or go in on one to get oz's of really good mids for $100 each. Its usally an ounce of the dankiest headies in town or a quap of mids for the same price. Overall I think you made out. Even though this was a year ago lolol

Hightimes THMQ October 2009 my small ass town is listed!

18. Why you gotta do that..?

19. Sketchy as fuck, but glad it turned out alright for ya.