Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i get weed past an airport?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by darkskater35, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im in hawaii and i got some bud how can i get it past the airport?what do u think is the best thing to do?

2. man... only was to do it.... ..gotta put it up your ass... :(... no two ways about it... ..but its all good in the hood... ..nice chocolatey aroma when you shit it out... ;)....

..dont take bud through the airport man.. ..lol ..use your head...

3. really the only 99% safe way to do it is to swallow it and shit it out a week later :D its still stupid though

4. Smoke it before you leave. You\'ll be able to get bud back at home.

Take however much you have, and just roll up blunts and smoke them on the way to the airport. It\'ll make the flight more interesting too.

Not worth getting arrested in a different state for trying to bring a little bit of trees onto an airplane.

5. Yeah, not worth it at all. Once i smuggled hash half way across the world, i was a nervous wreck!

6. i have heard some strange things like putting it in an altoids can or somethign similiar and placing inside a jar of peanut butter totally covered up. Dont know if it would work or not, but its a thought.

7. This is what works but i will never do it again it is just to dam nerve recking here it is first find a container that will hold the amount of weed and make it is air tight then find a container about the same width but a inch longer in length then with that inch of space in the container fill it with crushed up popery then put the other container inside of it then cover the entier thing in duck tape the keep it on you when you go the metal detector when you get past that goto the bathroom and put it in you carry on then hide it in a ciggerette pack with the same popery method as before this time no duck tape but it will work always put in your carry on casue then you dont have to worry about the dogs sniffing your bags like they do when you check them

8. i actually stuffed some bud in a cigarette, put the cigarette in a small kleenex pack, then put it in my backpack carry on. that was from cincinnati to NYC. or put it in a playstation...got a bowl and an 8th past U.S. Customs...to and from bahamas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.