Little girl jokes + little boy fucking a grandma

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by LoungeFly, Jul 20, 2009.

1. #1 LoungeFly, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    So I figure that everyone should post fucked up jokes in this thread.

A little girl walks in on her parents having sex and the next morning she asks, "Mommy, what were you and daddy doing last night?" The mom is stunned and doesn't know what to say. Luckily, daddy comes in and says, "Don't worry, we're only baking a cake." A couple of days go and one morning the little girl goes running up to her mom and says with a big smile on her face, "Mommy you and daddy were making cake last night." Mommy is shocked and asks, "What?! How do you know?" The little girl replies, "I licked the frosting off the couch"...

Same girl walks by the bathroom and sees her mom walk out of the shower. She points down and asks, "what's that mommy?. The mom looks down and says, That's my vagina. The little girls asks, "when will I get one of those." The mom replies, "when you're older sweetie." About a half an hour goes by and she sees her dad walk out of the shower. She points down and asks, "what's that daddy?. The dad looks down and says, "That's my penis." The little girls asks, "when will I get one of those." Daddy responds, "Right when your mom leaves."

A little boy walks in on his parents having sex and his dad winks and laughs at him. The next day the dad walks in on the little boy fucking his grandma and the little boy says, "Ain't so funny when its your mom, is it?"

Yea, i like'em:D

2. Aw come on, have a sense of humor.

3. Bwahahahahahahaha!! That is hilarious in a sick sort of way, but still fuckin funny

4. oh my god hahaha

5. A guys wife goes on a business trip and he gets really horny. He goes down to the local whorehouse and says, "I need a fresh woman". The hostess says "I'm sorry we're all out of fresh woman, but we have room a." He's dissapointed but accepts. He walks into the room and sees a bunch of chickens. At first, he's confused but he got down to business and fucked every single one of the chickens. Three days go by and he gets really horny again. He goes down to the local whorehouse and says, "I need a fresh woman". The hostess says "I'm sorry we're all out of fresh woman, but we have room B." He's dissapointed but accepts. He goes up stairs, walks into the room and sees nothing but two naked old guys laughing hysterically. One of the old men looks up and calls him over. He looks down and threw a hole in the ground he sees this guy plowing a sheep. The guy falls over laughing and says "That is the funniest thing I've ever seen" the old replies, "thats nothing , you should've saw the guy fucking the chickens.

Yea theres another for you guys. enjoy.

6. doesn't compare with the first 3. here's a random one:

A man and his wife are golfing, but the man accidentally hits the balls towards an expensive house, breaking the window. The couple go to the house to apologize to the owner. After knocking for a few minutes with no answer, the man and his wife just walk into the house to see if someone is there. They walk inside and see a broken bottle and a man standing there. The man in the house says "I am a genie and your golf ball just freed me from that bottle. I can now grant you three wishes." The man consults his wife and they decide on a few wishes.
    "we would like a million dollar house in every country in the world."
    "done."
    "we would like the starving people in africa to all have food"
    "granted. now that I have given you two huge wishes, may I have the last one for myself?" the genie says.
    the couple agrees that this is fair and the genie wishes "i would like to take your wife to the bedroom over there and have sex with her." after several hours of intense lovemaking, the genie says to the woman, "so... your husband still believes in genies?"

7. hahaha that was good!:D I can't think of any more. I'll post more later

8. lmfao hilarious!! +rep

9. lol niceee

10. A woman pregnant with triplets is walking thru the ghetto when suddenly an attacker fires 3 shots into her stomach 1 bullet in each one of the children 2 girls and 1 boy... she gets checked out and the doc says that in time the children will grow up and pass the bullet... 12 YEARS LATER one of the girls goes up to the mother and says: mommy! mommy! guess what!? what? asks her mother. i was peeing and i peed out a bullet! oh dear says the mother thats great now run along... a week later the second daughter comes up and says mommy mommy guess what!!? what asks the mother. i was peeing and i peed out a bullet! oh my says the mother thats great now run along. another week passes and the boy comes running in and says MOMMY! MOMMY! guess what!? lemme guess says the mother... you were peeing and peed out a bullet? the boy looked confused and said NO! i was jerkin off and i shot the dog! hahaha:yay:

11. LOL fuckin hilarious :D

12. haha
    i learned that joke back in the day!
    i remember telling it to my little brother and he didnt understand.
    ha.
    great joke.