Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what gets you higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shutter, Jul 20, 2009.

1. 1: vaporizer (heaviest and most lasting high i have ever had off like .7g)
    2: Bong/waterpipe (cuz it cools the smoke. that allows for larger volumes of smoke to be inhaled. therefore getting u higher than a pipe or blunt also easier to ghost cool smoke)
    3:pipe (a piece makes it easier to smoke the whole bowl so this is easier and more effective than a blunt or joint also its easier to achieve the same or better result with a pipe cuz u use less weed packing a bowl than rolling a blunt.)
    4:blunt/joint (least effective but most skillful way of getting high because ur high is dependent upon the skill of whoever rolled the blunt/joint, a shitty roller can easily touch the weed too much and rub off trichomes and lose them if they fuck up the papers and have to re roll it. but a skillfull roller can roll something that will get u more fucked than a pipe or even a bong would if u smoked the same ammount)

* i fucking love blunts nothing hits the spot better than a blunt after a long day at work but thats my oppinion:smoke:

oh and please note imma rookie smoker jus started smoking like 4 months ago
    still have yet to try edibles

2. a good waterbong > all

3. sounds right to me

4. This song just made me higher

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-lfq4H_CsM]YouTube - The Streets - The Escapist[/ame]

5. Bobby blaze says,
    "according to manswers on spike, its vaporizers
    :D"

6. I only read the first page so I dont know if it's been said but a gravity bong always seems to do the trick.