Not sure what to do about this girl... Advice or input anyone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPwnF00lz, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 iPwnF00lz, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    So I've been hanging out with this one girl that I went to highschool with, she is going to be sixteen in november, she is really cool and absolutely beautiful. I am no weirdo that can't get girls his own age, I simply have been around the playing field in that area and there really isn't much that is worth dating, I suppose a few are well rounded fun and cute but they are taken and they definately get irritating after a while.

Anyways I am really liking this girl and we somehow have a shit load in common, even weird small stuff that we don't even control... For example her house number is 519, my birthday is may nineteenth, her mom drives a white geo tracker and so does my mom (which I make fun of her for but I guess she loves driving it and wouldn't want anything else) her dog's name is Leo and I have a dog named Leo. Stupid stuff like this and the worst part is the list stretches on but I really can't recall them all, most of them are small like this.

But I'm eighteen and she is only fifteen, which still trips me out to say because I guess I haven't accepted its real and really her age. Should I continue and progress to a real relationship or what? I mean she is great and the only downside about her is she doesn't blaze, sadly, but I could probably change that with time. I actually had her watch the union and that was pretty interesting. So what do you think I should do? Her rents and family love me so I wouldn't be charged with rape or anything. She is a straight A student with perfect curves for sure, very trust worthy and honest and is very into me and told me she is sure shes in love with me and I love her back, but I tend to love too easily.
    Any advice or input is appreciated.

2. Hey man you shouldn't worry about the age, 2 years more or less is nothing.
    Other then that I don't see what else you need any advice on?

Go for it :)

3. Theres always a yes or no in these situtions
    In your situation Stay wit it

4. It's up to you, but keep in mind that depending on your state's laws it could be statutory rape if you have sex with her.

When I was your age I dated a girl a couple years younger than me, and the difference in our maturity levels was large enough to ruin the relationship.

5. If the age thing bothers you, you could always be "unofficial" until she turns 16 (which, IMO, is nothing less than being "official," because if you really like/love eachother, you don't need a title to show it). Also, when do you turn 19?

It's not quite the same, but my boyfriend and I started dating when I was 16 and he was 18, and since our maturity levels are pretty much the same, people (including us!) often forget there's an age difference at all. We'll make two years in October :D

6. #6 Qful, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    Don't go by the age number. Go by how old she seems. A lot of people are older or younger than how long they've been alive.

7. Remember just because the parents love you now doesn't mean that will be the case when you guys break up and they can always charge you with statutory rape after the fact even by a couple of years I think, something to consider anyway.

8. Yeah I'm thinking I will just leave things unofficial until it sort of happens itself.

Maybe. I don't know as long as we are together I'll be happy with whatever happens.

9. I would go for it man. Just keep it quiet like everyone said and you'll be fine.

10. And if this happens
    Just fake your own death in front of her
    Its better off that way Haha :eek: :smoke:

11. Its always good until something happens, i would look to cover my back, dont go for the sex part until she is 18. then you can sleep at peace at night.

12. I don't think you understand man. The tension has been crazy and she is literally drop dead gorgeous, like so beautiful that I feel bad for thinking about dirty thoughts haha.

13. id go for it...i started dating my now ex when she was 15 and i was 18...nothing wrong with it.

14. Dude, nothing wrong with that. Although, be careful with statutory charges and the like... you never know.

My friend is 19 and is dating a 16 year old. Nothing weird about it, I don't think. I say you give it a chance, at least. I can't speak for myself, but I wouldn't force her to have sex, etc. not that you would, but just let it progress gradually...

For the record, I have been smoking for like 7 hours straight... so yeah! :smoking:

15. Do what makes you happy and the world will open up its legs like a drunken slut.

16. that whole thing made me awww haha. most probably because it sounds similar to me a while back.. i dated a 19 year old when I was 16, and nobody ever said anything negative about it.
    I say go for it, but be careful.. good luck :)

17. Thanks blades for the help.

Welcome to GC by the way^

18. It's because they were all talking behind your back :D

19. Hey man, just wanna say iv been reading these forums for a while and wanted to make an account just to respond to this. im in the same exact position except a year later. We've been going out for a year and its been the best year of my life :p just dont let HER parents know. My girlfriends parents have not a clue. definatly(sp) go for it, you only live once.

20. Hmm....so whyd you make your name NastyJoe :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.