I got Dayquil with Pseudoephedrine! (Questions)!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sunset_inc, Jul 18, 2009.

1. I got half a bottle of Dayquil with pseudoephedrine in it! The active ingredients are Acetaminophen, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan. I wanna know if I can mix it with some sprite and jolly ranchers to make some drank. I know it may be weaker then promethazine and codeine but it still works I think. So can someone tell me how much to use and if it will work? thanks

2. DXM is nothing like codeine. Also you want DXM only containing products.

3. Yeah I know, but its not about just the dxm. I've heard a lot that dayquil/nyquil can be used in drank but i know it's gonna be weaker.

4. No, theres nothing in them that will compare to drank. And you can't even use that recreationally, you'll kill your self with the tylenol in it.

5. Acetaminophen, No recreational value.
    Pseudoephedrine, No recreational value.
    Dextromethorphan, Recreational value.

The only chemical in dayquil that has value is dxm. Taking other things besides dxm in high doses can be dangerous. Highly suggest getting a DXM only product.

6. It won't work. The Acetaminophen in it would probably give you a terrible stomache ache (and kill you if the dose is high enough), and even with out that, it would be nothing at all like Codeine. Plus it would just taste like total ass and have no positive effects.

7. Can you tell me some dxm only products? Can i just go to the pharmacy and buy them?

8. codeine is what makes drank drank.

you got no opiates in your thingy, so no. it wont work:wave:

9. Is there any damn codeine in the whole florida? I looked and I cant find it.

10. Yep. Just go to the store, and look on the labels of most Robotussin products. Just make sure the only active ingredient is the DXM, and NOTHING else. Alot of other shit (like CCC in some cough syrups) will kill you in a heartbeat.

But why make drank with DXM?.. it's all about Codeine.

11. Kinda disagree. DXM in sprite tastes like the most amazing taste ever. Honestly tastes just like a purple skittle. Highly recommend to people who cant stomach the taste of liquid DXM.

12. When I get dxm, I'll mix it with sprite and jolly ranchers. Is dat good?

13. Yes it will be good and tasty, but I suggest you research DXM on erowid.org so you can see the difference between DXM and codiene. It is an entirely different drug, very dissoriating, like alcohol with possibilities of tripping in higher doses.

14. Hahahaha, dayquil lean.

and NO... You can't drink that shit, it'll fuck your liver all up if you drink enough to get an effect.

15. trying to get high off that is plain retarted... don't do it

16. Thats fine, but Dayquil in Sprite, which is what he was saying, would taste like shit.

17. i'm glad natural selection is still alive and kicking.

18. no matter how badly you want it to be..

its not drank or lean.:rolleyes:

19. #19 Codone, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    Yeah, the point of DXM syrup is to get it down as fast as possible with the least taste possible.

And my god, no offense to the OP, but that just makes me feel sorry for him for his ignorance about drugs. First the DXM / Codeine mix-up and then the thought that Pseudophedrine will make you high.

Also, OP, try to find some Zicam or Robo Cough Gels (both are better than the syrup) with ONLY the substance DXM in it if you want to trip. Keep in mind, DXM is a dissociative and the drug you thought it was is Codeine, which is an opiate; when taken for recreational purposes, they are taken for totally different purposes, except for the fact that its a drug and gets you high.

Opiates will make you feel the best you've ever felt. DXM will either make you feel drunk or have out-of-body experiences while walking like a robot.

20. Yeah guys, thanks. I was just curious bout the dayquil. But fuck it, I'm not taking that shit. I'll probably just get dxm or wait around for codeine. But is there any codeine on the streets in florida?!??!