Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vaporizer Efficiency

• Please log in to reply

koggit

koggit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
I feel like I'm not getting as much out of my bud as I've heard. From about a bowl's worth, after 3 good (big) hits, it's sorta brownish.. those 3 hits seem to be about 75% of the bowl. i can get high off of 3 hits from a freshly loaded whip, but not what's left if i smoke the remains. So I think I'm getting about the equivalent of 4 big hits from .3g - .5g.. i read about a guy getting 87 hits from .5g but that just seems impossible unless taking tiny tiny hits each time..

Similar Topics: Vaporizer Efficiency     x

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,286 posts

Edited by Lebowski, 17 July 2009 - 10:14 PM.

koggit

koggit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
Thanks, that helps, I'm gonna try turning down the heat a bit. I'm using a VaporBros just shy of 12 o'clock, I'll try turning it closer to 10 and drawing less/slower.

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,286 posts

koggit

koggit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

I use mine at 12-1 oclock, and in the off position its at 5 oclock.

Where is your off position? I hear its different on most VBs so it makes the heat setting different.

Yeah, mine's about the same (off is around 4 or 5).. maybe it's my draw speed then? dunno... though I tried a lot of different draw speeds, ranging from as fast as i could to pretty slow, didn't notice much of a difference in the effect it had on discoloring the herb

maybe it's just because this herb is so incredibly dry.. i'm also gonna try some different herb in a couple days, which i wouldn't expect to be so dry, maybe that'll help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users