Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you get tighter buds??

• Please log in to reply

SouthFLgrower

SouthFLgrower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
My bud just finished drying after about 5 days, it turned out kind of loose. Not that bad but just not real tight nugs.

Also the bud is extreamly hairy. Any time I bought bud it never had hair like this. Did I possibly pick it to early??

Thx

ironlung253

ironlung253

"Heavy as Lead"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts

My bud just finished drying after about 5 days, it turned out kind of loose. Not that bad but just not real tight nugs.

Also the bud is extreamly hairy. Any time I bought bud it never had hair like this. Did I possibly pick it to early??

Thx

What kind of lights do you use? How were your temps? Your buds look hella hairy because it didnt end up really dense. When your buds dry, they tighten up and condense together, which doesnt really happen to the hairs. the end result is all the hairs sticking out and appearing even longer than before. does that make sense?:smoking:

yesicancancan

yesicancancan

I am the evil maharajah!

• Gold Member
  • 475 posts

ironlung253

ironlung253

"Heavy as Lead"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts
yeah more light= tighter denser bigger buds. Did you check trich's to make sure it was really ready? Sounds like you chopped it a bit prematurely.

leao

leao

Indica Ninja

• Bronze Member
  • 658 posts

Edited by leao, 17 July 2009 - 06:18 PM.
Forgot something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users