Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brisbane Beasters [Macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BustinJustin, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Wow thats a crazy piece, but if im paying $200, i want diffused downstems, glass downstems and bowls and probably an aschcatcher.

2. Hehe, it's actually reduced to $110. And that'd be awesome. I wish Australia was more into the glass bong scene.

3. Yeah for sure, im the only person who really reps glass on glass around here, everybody seems happy with metal cones stems and lots and lots of rubber. Its a sad state of affairs.

4. It is! What's with all the rubber? Grah. At least it's better then a Sprite bottle.

5. New Pick-Up: Brisbane Mids

Just got on to this today. Some good bush weed.

Go on to an 1/8th for a really nice price. Was a nice pick-up and I hope to get more of it in the future.

Got me and my friends baked. Enjoy the pics and keep toking. :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. Hey mate, I'm also a brissy boy.
    You know of EDIT? I think you'll get more satisfaction from them then an agung.

7. never seen bud from austrailia, some damn good lookin beasters you have there

8. Have you ever bought from EDIT before?

I'm just worried if I buy a $500 bong, it'll just get confiscated in customs.

9. Holy shit, if you go from (province?) to province in Australia, do you have customs? if you do, thats some gay shit man! It makes me wanna fly to your part of Australia and set up a glass blowin shop and grow op haha!

10. i love how all beasters are covered in hairs :) nice shitt man.:smoking:

11. Hahah, dude, please do. :p We really need a good bong shop in Australia.

Heheh, but nah, we don't have customs between states in Australia. So, it's cool to buy from Aussie bong shops, I'm just not sure about international ones. I might try it someday, if I have some expendable cash.

12. Mmmmm, bought a sweet new all glass bubbler from my headshop 'Bong O mania' for $40. I love it so much. It rips like a champion, and i love the sweet little bubble sound it makes, plus the sound of dank bud, kief and hash sizzling. You should definently pick a bubbler up, they are so practical.

13. #33 BustinJustin, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    Ooh, which city did you pick that up from?

14. Looks pretty good man, exactly like the beasters ive been getting recently in new york.

If theyre anything like mine then im guessing theyre still kind of fresh, id keep those babies in a mason jar or something and cure them.

15. dude. I think I was smoking on the same stuff as you. It was going all around Des Moines. All my dealers were getting the same shit for a few weeks. haha. Now I'm getting newer, cured shit! :D If I could still get some I'd take a pic but I havent seen any in a few weeks. btw, if yours is still wet, dont put it in a jar. set in open air until feels mostly dry then put in jars. If its too wet it will grow mold on the bud.

16. thats the kinda shit i pick up aswell, southside bris-vegas. i was just looking at the bubbler thread, i wish off ya tree sold ones like that... i think they only do in nimben

17. southside rep ::hello:

18. M-Bourne town man.

19. Da-Da-Da-Dank!
    really nice pick up.

You're over 4 years too late