Best outdoor strain for Western Washington

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ssd, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ORcoast, thanks man, that was a good year.

2. Check out "Now The Fun Begins" in my sig. I am in Thurston County.

3. DUDE DONT GIVE ME A AN EXACT LOCATION LOL, But where in wa can you get close to a pound a plant?

4. Dude Stinkiefingers is over in the Spokane area if I am not mistaken and his are in the lb range but it takes a lot more than location to do that. That is yrs of experience as well as a strain that will produce like that. Need to be a little more modest for your first time out.

Where you at in WW?

5. timewarp.. extremely mold resistant ..and quick to flower......

6. Wharfrat, do you recall what seed company you got the Timewarp from? I see The Attitude has a Next Generation Timewarp. Is this what you are referring too?

7. hemp depot has all the strains good for washington including time warp because there out of canada they breed specifically for our latititude

8. Thanks hemphero, I'll check them out.

9. I bought some Timewarp for next year. Also Sweet seeds Green Posion is quick flowering and insect and mould resistant. Barney farms LSD is also extremely early flowering and mould resistant, big yielders too.

-BH

10. yup.... Jay's stuff is good, damn good.

11. you still around SSD???

12. Personally I would chose something strained where you are located they are already set up for your surroundings 8)

13. Sorry about that. Yeah I'm still here.

14. Man it's depressingly rainy in western Washington. Non stop!!!!

15. Oregon coast here.. and yup .. rain rain rain .

you will not get your plants into the ground till after the 1st of June most likely...just make sure you have a good head start indoors.
    two other strains to look at are Easy Sativa and Purple Maroc from Femaleseeds.nl

both should finish by the time you get hit with too much water in the fall ..that causes tons of mold.

16. Maroc
    Purple Maroc
    Timewarp
    Frisian Dew
    Biddy Early
    Early Girl
    C99 F2
    Cindy La Pew
    Bubblegum
    Grapefruit
    Stuporsonic

17. Cool site. Looks like a good choice. Forgot to mention AMS as well.

18. Yeah man that site kicks ass..
    Shows you pretty much all the strains and who you can buy them from..

19. what part of the oregon coast? north or south? 2 totally different climates.