Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just blazed" Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 17, 2009.

1. just taking some puffs from ma bong :) everybody enjoying their chill evening?

2. Lol hell yeah, everyone enjoys a little beating off every once in a while when stoned.

3. oh yeah! i just did, felt fantastic! blazed 2 bowls and one firecracker before i did the one hand dance

4. Feeling fantastic....just blazed like .75 of a gram to the dome out of my bong. It was epic. Oh and im laughing my ass off watching Grandmas Boy.

Dude ur ass is tanner than my face.

5. Holy fuck, I just smoked two bowls out of my vaporizer and I am high as fucking shit. Lol, I don't remember the last time I've been this high. I am so glad I don't have to work tomorrow :hello:

6. i made a giant ice cream sundae with cookies and strawberries and then smoked a huge bowl. im just so happy

7. Just boxed my car with a big bowl of some gorgeous no name dank. :D SOO HIGH:smoke:

8. i just blazed a .7 in buckets to my self and am ripped as fucked

9. I have my bong, a pack of camel filters, and a hoegaarden sitting on my desk right now. I am so high :)

10. I just blazed the bong out of my last bowl of dank bud.

Blazed as a mothafucka! :smoke:

11. I am soo stoned right now. I am eating a giant movie theater pack of sour punch straws and beef jerky!!! hahaha took hits off of the SSV. It was a nice moment :)

12. so my buddy gets out of work at midnight, so my other friends and i go to his house and start a fire. he gets out of work and comes home to us sitting around the fire blasted and he hops into rotation. idk how many bowls later we realize its 3am and we have to be up for work. i'm chillin now listening to marley eating cheez-its on GC. thats what i call a good night :smoke:

13. yeah i just christened my new pipe :) fuuucked

14. hotboxed the shit outta my car, +1 for wake and bakes

15. Just ripping on my brand new spoon.

16. Just smoking some amazing full melt bubble hash with a little frosty AK over the top out of my bong. Fucking chill....:D

17. a 1 gram blunt with the roomy about to take a shower and go to class -_-

18. woke up at 11:00 this morning went to the store bought 2 cigarillos came home rolled a blunt smoked it to he head on gc now im bout to light a cigarette then i got to get ready for work have to be there by 3 get off at 11 its an hour drive so im going to roll this other blunt for the ride home :smoking:

19. lol how to you smoke 2-4 bowls?:rolleyes:

20. just woke up at 130 in the afternoon going to wake and bake with my bubbler