Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "I just blazed" Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I think I'm gonna blaze, go to Whole Foods, buy a fat steak and grill it!

2. Haha. Thanks man. I hear ya, when im 'about to' go smoke, im usually grinding and packing bud or soemthing of the like, its afer i just smoked that i usualy come chill onhere. Speaking of which iys almost 4:20 here and im fully prepared.:hello:

3. Blazed at 4:20. Fat bong of beasters to the face. Feelin' alright.:smoke:

4. Same here, i lit up a bowl in the bubbler(for a change), at 4:20 and now im stoned:smoke:

5. Just burned about 5 or 6 bowls of strawberry kush. :smoke:

6. Just smoked a cigarette. .. that sounds so depressing

buying weed

7. #27 OldNeptune, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    i just loaded me ol' trusty waterfall bong with the last of my hash, then proceeded to rip 6 seperate refills...and it's still not cashed :wave:

8. I just sat back and did two bowls of some purple bud to the face, really just chilling now. Lately I've been watching a lot of Futurama while baked. Kinda weird but so enjoyable between cruising forums and throwing on some music or watching TV.

9. #29 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    Futurama is awesome, im actually wearing a futurama t shirt right now. Im bout to light this joint and surf the city and listen to some music.
    edit;joint is halway done

10. smoked a couple bowls :p

11. I just blazed a little roach of a blunt. Ima be honest, im probally about to jerk off.:cool:

12. ^------FAP FAP FAP rofl. hey at least he was honest....:wave:< too bad his hand wasn't down lol....

13. I just toked 2-4 bowls of good blueberry yum yum from the Netherlands and I singing melodies I never thought I wooould

14. i walked up to a pond in the woods today and smoked a few bowls with some buddies, one on the way down as well. went swimming at the top and smoked some cigars as well. now im home watching ufc eating mac n cheese. good day.

15. taking a phat ass blunt to the face right now :smoke:

16. later tonight going to a buddies to have a fire, blunts shall be had :smoke:

17. Just went on a "walk"

Blazed two joints, one of which was a resin joint from roaches (those get me blazed everytime)

I'm watching a beautiful sunset and drinking a cooler :eek: :hello:

18. I just took a hit from the bong, i cleaned it up so i decided to take a video. Im so fuckin baked, i dont know when i will get to uploading it.:p

19. ohhh yeah mrr koolaide

20. haha what? How did you know i like koolaid?