Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Pills?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by farmer.juan, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Hey GC

I was at a party and some guy told me he could get me THC pills for $5 each, and said the lasted 12 hours. He even showed me a couple, but I didn't buy it because I had just wasted my only cash on an eighth...

They were obviously made by him (they were in a white capsule) but I want to know if they are legit. I told him to give me his number and I would think about it.

Has anybody been offered these before? I would much rather have bud but this looks like a fun opportunity.

2. No, don't think its possible. Just smoke it up, haha.

3. tried one once, didnt feel shit.

4. From what I have read absolutely not. 100% THC is extremely hard to get and actually only a couple labs and colleges have it for testing. Not something you can get for $5 a pill. Definitely fake. Either placebo or LSD, or ecstasy or some shit. I don't know.

5. it exists, its called marinol or dronabinol. its thc in pill form and i think it is synthesized. i have heard that a lot of people say it doesnt work, and a guy gave me one once that was supposed to be it and as i stated, i didnt feel a damn thing.

6. Haha, I knew it.

He even texted me repeatedly asking if I was down for getting some. I offered some Vicoden in exchange but he said he was just trying to "get rid of his shit".

Thanks

7. iare you talking about the synthetic thc pill? or he formulated hash into a pill? i dunno man. the synthetic one isnt nearly as good as the real thing.

8. i'v had thc pills but they where pretty much oilve oil in a gel cap it did work but i only paid $2 a pill had 2 take like 4 but i was "feeling It" good

9. There are numerous different THC pills, and most do work. It all really depends on your own body chemistry as to the effects, and also what they're made out of.

I get some called "Emerald Relief", they're basically leaf and kief in a sesame oil blend in a gelatin capsule. They come in two strengths L and S, the L's are about $6, the S's about $4 in bulk. On an empty stomach the L's are fantastic for pain relief and effects.

You could make your own as well, it's not tough.

10. ya it seems possible and somewhat easy i would try one just to see whats up.

11. The dispensary down the street from my house has THC pills.

12. This guy thinks I'm retarded. $35 a g for "Columbian"...

and the pills weren't prescription, they were huge (not professional at all).