Visine, Clear eyes, or Rhoto v?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SeanDiesel, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Any of these eyedrops are going to work, my particular favorite is Rhoto's.

However you should also consider getting a moisturising drop. All of the drops listed constrict the blood vessels in your eyes which is extremely unhealthy. Especially considering marijuana dehydrates you the last thing your eye needs is even less water.

If you do not have to go to work/school/home right away I would use a moisturising drop in live with slightly red eyes for the 20 minutes they last, in the long run it is much healthier for your eyes.

James

2. Thanks bro, that's also a big help.

3. Well rhoto is mad easy to steal just take it out f the box on the shelves haha and its way better than visine.

4. I've tried Clear Eyes, Rohto's (Green), Visine original, & Visine Advanced Relief...

I say the best hands down is the Visine Advanced Relief. Rohto's are good and do burn a bit, but there have been times where they didn't get the red out, and the Visine Advanced Relief did.

I am looking forward to trying Rohto's Ice or whatever.

5. Ahh. well ill find out in about 10 mins when i go to riteaid to pick up some ice cream and the eye drops. thanks blades for your help.

6. #26 Randy Marsh, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    I like Visine and clear eyes.( rhotos ive steered away from, HCL in the eye probably isn't good) Its all about timing. If you put them in before you smoke then your eyes will not turn red at all. But i haven't put in eye drops in a while. I prefer to wear my colors with pride.

[​IMG]

7. Get rohto v's they are much better

Rohots:
    Removes redness fast
    Replenishes
    Lubricates
    Clear foggy vision
    Take away stress frome eye ball

Price: $5-$7

they come in 4 caps
    green.grey,blue,hydra (transarent)

I reccomend the green, they are gentle, cheaper, begginer friendly.

For the other colors is for expirenced user except for hydra.

Hydra, is also new users

Try them out.

8. Cleareyes Maximum Redness Relief

no burn at all, extremely effective and quick, and only like $6 for a jumbo bottle

9. I second that. These will do the trick super fast and work every time. Rotos are garbage, they make my eyes burn and don't relieve.

10. i think clear eyes are the best for getting rid of redness, and they clear up really fast, they're my personal favorite

11. i always liked visine

12. CLEAR EYES. works like a charm

visine sucks a fat one, and rhoto's hurt.

13. Clear eyes usually does the job.