Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding you're local drug dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lothamer, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys i'm kinda in the same boat just moved to a new state, and for the most part Idk anyone except this one dude hes actually pretty cool but hes hella into church but he use to party and shit do you think if I asked him if he knew anyone it would be awkward or what haha:D

2. Helps to find things in common besides burning trees lol.. Converse.:smoke:

3. Move to Colorado or California get medical card. Solve all your problems

4. Looks like you will be a great contributor to this website with your insightful information.:rolleyes:
    I'm sure the OP is packing a suitcase now...

5. you could send some of that my way brotha! :smoke:

6. People who are religious still smoke marijuana ;)

7. yerp.

8. local bar or pub is best talk to a few people ask if any smoke pot around here or sells around here as long u ask nicely they will normoly tell u:) do act like an ass talk to them like u talk to freinds

9. The ghetto is full of schwag haha.

Go to a party, there's always people blazing. And ask around for bud.

10. not everyone can afford that risk/luxury

11. #51 artistproof, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011

If you are having trouble finding connections, then you should probly look into growing your own... The risk is minimal, as long as your not a bragger or trying to grow pounds at a time....

Cost for a small grow is usually less than your first plant of bud would have cost ya.

I have issues with finding hookups too, but thats because I'm a 42 year old disabled guy... due to this I currently have a supplier of very poor quality and majorly overpriced.

being older, does not bode well with finding people that can supply you, but if your smoking you can guarentee others will ask you (I guess they figure your older you must know the best connections in town, FAR from true)

If asking smokers isn't working, grab some seeds and grow your own.. there are many forums on this site that can help you set up a cheap but VERY effective grow. And again as long as no one knows your doing it.. the risk of being caught is low.

Btw I'll post pics of my first grow once its no longer up in the house... If this SSH ever finishes... 11 weeks in flower and still not ready. Once done 3 afgahni #1's and 8 Purple Mazar.

12. I LOVE GAGA neways im stuck in tampa doing the same stuff but with my career i cant afford to get some bs charge for asking some random person for drugs but if someone is in tampa help me plz!

13. GAGA? Seriously though growing is the way to go. If security is an issue look into setting up a stealth grow in a piece of furniture or cabinet. :smoke::smoke:

14. I've met my dealers from people I work with giving me their connections. Maybe ask around at work

15. yeah like lady gaga

16. ASk people who look like they smoke

17. I need to find my local dealer, but not some pussy dime&nic dealer. I need WEIGHT god damnit. But tis a small town and the only people that I can find bud off of aren't reliable. It's always some dank though lol. I haven't re stocked in like 2 weeks now. Been buyin dimes and shit >.>

18. Why the fuck does this three keep getting bumped..... Other than that look for the black guys walking the street with backpacks looking like then need to go smoewhere. I found one of mine because he would ride uP and down my street a few times a day. I finally just asked. "aye. You cool?" he said yeah and I just asked him for bud.

19. Take a course at your community college! You can always find weed at a community college!

I was in my mid 50s when I went back to school. Took me less than 2 weeks to find a good connection. You, most likely being under 30, would have a lot less trouble than I did!

Granny

20. If I found that "I" was the local drug dealer, I dunno really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.