New 5-piece Chromium Crusher w/ pics of grinder and bud

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Acadian, Jul 16, 2009.

1. nice! i need to pick up one of these!

2. I've had one for about 6 months. Love the quality and functionality of it. I've found a trick though. If you take a couple sheets of paper and put them on a table, you can bang the crusher (flat bottomed) on the table which will pass a large amout of the kief down through it. Rips of this stuff can put you on your knees, no joke. Play safely, lol.

One Love and Livity,
    Stephen

3. that herb looks like MIDDDYYSS. atleast the mids i can get....

4. Call it what you wanna call it, it gets me wicked blazed. As far as the high, they're the best mids I've picked up.

5. [​IMG]

i got something similar to your grinder
    u ever look at your grinder and see a ton of bits and pieces hanging out inside

the lil zip-lock bag has the scraps from grinding up a nugg in it idd say the nugg was like a gram at the most prolly like .75g I WISH I HAD A PIPE

i found the best scraper that wood thing in the pic it has a sharp side to get into corners and the back end is good for getting product off the screens and

6. #46 non_smoker0922, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Now that's a amazing grinder

Attached Files:

7. Lol 6 years later..

8. Dam lol. I got a 1.5 inch chromium crushed its a 4 piece. all of there grinders have a deep kief chamber. And I love it. I have a dime in it since its so small it's the size of a 50 cent pc. So it's not big at all but it has razor sharp teeth and it even came with this little bad ass scraper tool lol. It's perfect for a quick bowl. the only bad thing about it Is the screen isn't fine at all. I don't get kief. I get verrrrrry fine ground weed. IT gets me really high but it's not 100% pure kief. It's like 40% kief 60% weed.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427058443.503609.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427058456.942065.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427058473.454550.jpg

5piece vaporotics grinder.The lil button vibrates the grinder shaking down the keef

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. that vaporonics looks sick, ive always used a space case but use a cc now, its been good for the past 3 years..and to keep it clean i use a small paint brush,,pushes the keif greatt

11. #51 DingusTaargus, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Go to http://chromiumcrusher.com and you will see that they do not make a 5 piece grinder. Someone just attached an extra screen and sold it to you as a "5 piece grinder"...

And the reason so many people here are like "WOW! never seen a 5 piece before" is because how, in any way, do 2 screens benefit you over 1? They don't, hence why this is stupid..........

12. #52 DingusTaargus, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Seriously? ....... It IS a 4 piece, just because someone screwed an extra screen onto it doesn't mean it's a 5 piece...... I can take screens from 5 different chromium crushers and screw them all together to my 4 piece Chromium Crusher (the only way they are sold), I guess that means I have a 9 piece grinder! WOW! what a giant feat in engineering!

http://Chromiumcrusher.com Notice how they (chromium crusher) don't make a 5 piece, because it would be pointless. In fact, it makes it less convenient to have 2 screens because it would cause more of the keef to get stuck in the extra screen that there is no need for. As well as more weight and bulk which again, would have absolutely ZERO benefit....

I can't believe there is a whole post about it.............

13. If you'll notice, the OP was in 2009!! The weed world was different 6 years ago... :|

14. But Chromium Crusher never made a 5 piece.. Not even in 2009.