New 5-piece Chromium Crusher w/ pics of grinder and bud

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Acadian, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Hey everybody, I finally got my first grinder yesterday. It's a 5-piece Chromium Crusher and I love it so far. I got it on Ebay for $20 including shipping. I ordered a 4-piece but they sent me a 5-piece instead so I'm not complaining. Here are a couple pics of the grinder and of the herb I'm smoking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn, very nice grinder, especially for the price. Have you been able to get a feel for how well the kief catcher works? I might pick one up from ebay myself.

3. Wow Ive never seen a five piece grinder before. That looks awesome. The bud looks pretty fire too.

4. I've had my Chromium Crusher for about a year now and I love mine. None of the teeth have broken yet, unlike my Sharpstone. The kief catcher works great, and I actually like how heavy it feels in my hand. Feels like quality!

5. I use it as a 4-piece and just keep the second screen section as a replacement screen. I've only grinded a little bit of herb so far but it looks like it will collect the kief pretty well. I'm not gonna lie, I am tempted to grind my entire stash(about an ounce) to collect the kief, but I know that would be dumb. I would definitely suggest picking one up.

I gotta agree with you. It has a nice solid feel, and I'm impressed thus far.

6. I've had my CC for about a month now. All of my friends, family members (dad, cousin, and uncle lol) and even my neighbors have come to me at least once wanting me to grind up some weed for them. I never knew how much you could get out of this thing. Not only do most of them smoke me out on occassion but I also get to collect a shit ton of kief at the same time. Once my main smoking buddy gets back from camp (he's a counselor) we're going to put that shit on top of some bud and get ripped as hell with his bong.

7. damn those are some leafy greens my friend! toke on

8. I so want one of those, ebay you say, 20$ you say? Sold is what I hear :)

9. chromium crusher is the best cheap brand for a grinder out there. i went threw 2 sharpstones, one the teeth broke off ( 3 of the them ) and then the other it was grinding and getting stuck so i couldnt open it. But my cc after a year works like a charm!

10. It is kinda leafy but I don't mind because I paid $170 for the ounce and it gets me sooo blazed. It's got pretty good trichome coverage because I picked it up fresh not long after harvest, before it passed through many hands. If "dank mids" could exist, that herb would be it.

Yea dude, $15 for the grinder, $5 for shipping, that's one hell of a deal if you ask me.

11. I got a chromium grinder recently as well. It came with the 4 piece grinder, kief presser, stash container, and a blunt cutter. All for $25.

12. I grinded (and smoked) some more bud this morning, and the kief is starting to collect quite nicely. Here's a pic of what's in the kief catcher currently.

[​IMG]

13. now you need to get a press

14. can't beat that deal.
    $20 shipped for the highest quality grinder on the market
    FUCK SPACE CASE NIGGGAAAA

very nice, Acadian.
    i want some of those regs too!!!
    all i can get is expensive ass exotic headies

15. Thanks, man. Regs are basically my only option right now because of budgetary constraints, but I'm sure pleased with this batch.

16. sick grinder man, i need to pick up a nice one like that

17. Thanks dude. Do it up, it's a bargain!

18. trust me that is far better then regs.

19. nice grinder and you got a good deal I just payed $35 for the 4 piece, The only thing I don't like about it is how small the part that holds your weed is but other than that its a great grinder.