Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

High lsd dosage, complete loss of reality, full ego death

• Please log in to reply

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
I'll just write a little bit about my experience with ego death on 10 hits of liquid lsd. Fun, a bit scary, and holy fucking shit weird. My mind STILL can't comprehend how a person can 100% forget who they are and literally have no CLUE what was reality and what isn't. There's no way I can provide a trip report of what I thought was a dream until now, so I'll just mention some shit that happened.

Man my mind is fucking blown. I took 5 hits today and had a bunch of fun with friends and then when I was coming down I took another dose and just sat and talked about my last trip for 6-8 hours. It really jogged my memory and made me realise what happened on my last acid trip was (embarrassingly enough) not a dream, it was 100% textbook ego death. The ego death occurred on July 4th, but I didn't fully realize what happened until now lol.

I literally could not distinguish reality from the trip. Throughout the trip it's super speckly and there's definitely hours unaccounted for. From what I remember I had the medics called on me at least twice, or I shouted "medic" when I wanted water :rolleyes: I shouted dozens of totally weird things. I basically just shouted for things I wanted after I came to the conclusion that if you take enough acid you could get whatever you want by shouting. Thus archeaving "acid heaven". I spent the next at least 4 hours screaming shit like ACID, MEDIC, WATER, BLANKET, WARMTH, VIBES, SEX, BALLS

Vaguely remember walking up to dozens of people asking for vibes warmth etc. I even went around casually saying "woops" as if everyone there had taken to much acid and achived this said "death" (I literally thought i was dead and wasn't that concerned until I got cold and thought the cold/dark/alone would last forever.

There's so much totally wild and embarrassing shit that happened, but I definitely wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

I definitely wouldn't suggest this to anyone who's not experienced it, you really don't know what you're in for. I can't really think of a setting that I'd consider this dosage responsible, but hey I did what I had to do, destroy my ego.

Overall I'd have to say it really wasn't a bad trip. I think for around 30 minutes towards the end when I started to regain the ability to feel cold is when it went downhill a bit. For some reason I thought I'd be cold, alone, in the dark....forever. I've never really thought about "forever", but holy shit it scares me.

Anywho this is just a bunch of scattered thoughts, I'm still tripping a little bit, but I find it fascinating what happened.

To sum up ego death:

Looooooooooooped thoughts, saying random things that are important to you, losing clothes (only lost the shirt and shoes, managed to somehow keep the pants), forever...foreva eva, dream like state, and assumptions. So many assumptions that were just dead wrong lol.

PS, knew respect for acid honestly. I've tripped fairly hard, but never been totally out of reach of reality. I've been borderline, and was able to say ah that was dumb my bad and control myself. I'd say a festival is definitely not an appropriate place to shoot for ego death. Also if you think you can handle yourself pretty good on acid, think twice, shit's powerful.

Edited by FTG, 15 July 2009 - 09:37 AM.

Mary-I-Wanta

Mary-I-Wanta

• Registered Upgraded
  • 726 posts
Im tripppin balls rite nwo and yoou just made me go insane in the brain!
I still cant understad what this is abvout@\!
You sayin u tripped on acid? I read half of text and text and it made not sense.

Dripping`

Dripping`

Half man, Half amazing

• Old School
  • 1,462 posts
Sounds like a changing experiance

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Yea this is one I won't be forgetting, that's for sure. I feel absolutely no need to separate from reality again. I read a lot about ego death, and it's pretty much the most intense trip you can ever have on LSD, any higher dosage and it'll just last longer.

IMO there's no safe environment that'd I'd feel comfortable doing this again. I hate sloppy drunks, and I was definitely sloppy tripping, so a bit hypocritial. I can't see doing this by my house because if I knocked on doors and asked people for acid there'd be some serious issues. I can't really see doing it alone either, I felt very secure knowing there were so many other people there that have been on the same level as me. Only place that's safe is in a locked room, but that seems like a fucked up place to go on a head full of doses. My mind likes to explore:smoke:

Hexagon minDZZ

Hexagon minDZZ

aFryinn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 887 posts
Much love bro. You gave me some positive vibes when i dosed yesterday and i ate a total of 5 hits of white on white family fluff and it was amazing. I've experienced ego death and its definetly a thing to experience. For me it was very scary at the time but i soon realized it was something that needed to be done. I needed to get out of my own mind and explore life in another way and thats exactly what psychedelics, especially acid, has done for me.
+rep
already +rep you sorry =\

Edited by Hexagon minDZZ, 15 July 2009 - 01:28 PM.
Cant give rep

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

Much love bro. You gave me some positive vibes when i dosed yesterday and i ate a total of 5 hits of white on white family fluff and it was amazing. I've experienced ego death and its definetly a thing to experience. For me it was very scary at the time but i soon realized it was something that needed to be done. I needed to get out of my own mind and explore life in another way and thats exactly what psychedelics, especially acid, has done for me.
+rep
already +rep you sorry =\

Yup, if you come out of lsd trips thinking you can take more consistently I'd say go for it. I couldn't even imagine being on such a crazy level, nor did I really expect it to happen. I'm satisfied with taking average dosages maybe a nice level 3 with borderline reality questioning, but still a fine line between real and not. I really couldn't imagine doing a similiar ego death on shrooms, don't think I can handle it. Shit leaves me so helpless and looped thought like woah.

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Dude if that's a level 1 ego death, I don't want to know what other levels are like. A medic was opening my eyes asking me tons of questions and it took me like 5 minutes to realise there was even a medic over my head. I couldn't even tell her my name I just ran away :o And that's only medic experience 1/2 that I _remember_ What I typed isn't even the beginning of all the weird shit I did.

There were literally massive groups of people standing in a circle around me taking pictures and videos. Some fuuucked up shit went down lol.

Edited by FTG, 15 July 2009 - 02:46 PM.

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Oh I just figured out why I thought I was dead in acid heaven. I was at the dead set thinking holy fuck this is why they're called dead heads and their camp called deadland or w/e. Totally had me thinking we were all dead instantly. And the thing that triggered me thinking I could get w/e I wanted via shouting is a girl the first night at rothbury just asked me for drugs, and like just kept asking for free drugs like no biggie.

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
Just throwing this out there- if you can come on to an Internet forum and talk about your ego dissolution, then chances are you really didn't have an ego death experience. You may have come close, you may have been dissociated from your body and sense of reality, but your ego wasn't shattered.

This may just be my experience, though. Every single ego death experience I've had has been absolutely ineffable. There's just no way to describe what happened, and working through the lasting psychological effects to find meaning in the experience takes a few months, if not a lifetime.

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

Just throwing this out there- if you can come on to an Internet forum and talk about your ego dissolution, then chances are you really didn't have an ego death experience. You may have come close, you may have been dissociated from your body and sense of reality, but your ego wasn't shattered.

This may just be my experience, though. Every single ego death experience I've had has been absolutely ineffable. There's just no way to describe what happened, and working through the lasting psychological effects to find meaning in the experience takes a few months, if not a lifetime.

Idk I even said in my OP there's no way I can describe what happened cause I don't even know. Either way I'm fairly satisfied with that level lol. That story is made up of like fuzzy images that took me 6 hours of talking to get remotely figured out.

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,555 posts
yea that sounds like a pretty cool trip, but idk if ud experience ego death on 10 hits, just my thoughts dunno. Ive eaten a lot like that, but maybe its the bomb L.

garrison68

garrison68

A Head Of Our Times

• Bronze Member
  • 11,354 posts

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
Lsd was the first drug I ever took. That was in 1995. I didn't even smoke weed regularly until after 2000. It's good to see that other people aren't afraid like some of the people I"ve met, to take a good handful of acid and forget who they are. People used to think my friends and I were crazy because we ate no less than 10 hits, and would laugh at people who took less. Once I split a vial, (little sweet breath bottle thingy), with a dude and was a awake for 4 days and went to a live James Brown performance. Probably something around 30-40 hits of liquid.

One thing I learned, is that it's almost impossible to take too much acid. You may feel like you're going to die, or hell, you may feel like you're already dead, but you wont, and you're not. It's probably the best drug ever invented.

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

That's quite something. Were there actually "medics" attending you, or was that a part of the trip?

These days, I wish that there was some way to know the exact dosages of a "hit". From my experience in the distant past, 500 mics was enough to get very far out, and two tabs or blotters of good acid was about that much. From what I hear, today's stuff contains only a fraction of that, like 75 micrograms per hit.

Nah the medic was really over my head asking me tons of questions and I was just on my back chilling when I realized what was happening I just got up and left.

Btw the hippie I bought these doses off of said they were 100 mics to the point. Obviously no way to believe him, but he did had 6 vials, so he might have known what he was talking about. 1mg of LSD is def enough for weird shit to happen :P

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,783 posts

From what I remember I had the medics called on me at least twice, or I shouted "medic" when I wanted water :rolleyes: I shouted dozens of totally weird things. I basically just shouted for things I wanted after I came to the conclusion that if you take enough acid you could get whatever you want by shouting. Thus archeaving "acid heaven". I spent the next at least 4 hours screaming shit like ACID, MEDIC, WATER, BLANKET, WARMTH, VIBES, SEX, BALLS

LOL, that medic part had me rolling. I dont know about doses b/c Ive never done cid, but 10 hits sounds like a lot
I plan on doing it at least once this summer once I find a connect. Ive done shrooms (difficult experience, kind of like your cid trip) once but that connect mysteriously disappeared on us.

I know people dont recommend this, but I think Im going to do it by myself first, because I hard something of a bad trip because of the "friends" I was around so Im probably more comfortable being by myself. Ill trip around people once a I am more aquainted with psychedelics of this caliber

Hexagon minDZZ

Hexagon minDZZ

aFryinn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 887 posts

LOL, that medic part had me rolling. I dont know about doses b/c Ive never done cid, but 10 hits sounds like a lot
I plan on doing it at least once this summer once I find a connect. Ive done shrooms (difficult experience, kind of like your cid trip) once but that connect mysteriously disappeared on us.

I know people dont recommend this, but I think Im going to do it by myself first, because I hard something of a bad trip because of the "friends" I was around so Im probably more comfortable being by myself. Ill trip around people once a I am more aquainted with psychedelics of this caliber

I personally enjoy tripping by myself a whole lot more. You just feel completely free to do whatever you want and you have nothing to hold you back.

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts
I'm still not sure - but i'm pretty positive i achieved ego death when i smoked 40x salvia extract.

I've tripped on shrooms a ton of times, and LSD 3 times, but never achieved ego death on either.

The salvia trip was fuckin crazy though... and probably like my 5th salvia trip too. I didn't get a whole lot of meaning out of it - just one hell of an experience. Now my acid trips... those, im still trying to comprehend. My shroom trips always brought me great revelations but i usually realized them soon after the trip

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

It really depends, there are people I've talked to that are just so experienced with acid I wouldn't mind them around me on reasonable dosages, almost feels like I'm tripping with them. On those 10 hits though, a trip sitter was a joke. I had my girlfriend and another guy keeping me under control for the first two songs, but then I just got up and left them for no reason and it was game over blackout from there. I pretty much only strongly remember taking the doses, walking to the dead, sitting down, vibing hard core with this weirdly cool guy, and then blackout. Don't even have a clue why I ditched my gf or anything, felt super bad when I started to get a grasp on reality 6 hours later.

But yea you can definitely have the same trip on shrooms. Just walk around, steal shit not knowing you have to pay, having no concerpt of money, pissing yourself, asking people for totally bizzar shit. Def not just acid lol. I'm just glad I sobered up enough and came down enough not to steal this guys shirt cause i was so close lol. I was SO confused if I should just take this.

Hexagon minDZZ

Hexagon minDZZ

aFryinn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 887 posts

It really depends, there are people I've talked to that are just so experienced with acid I wouldn't mind them around me on reasonable dosages, almost feels like I'm tripping with them. On those 10 hits though, a trip sitter was a joke. I had my girlfriend and another guy keeping me under control for the first two songs, but then I just got up and left them for no reason and it was game over blackout from there. I pretty much only strongly remember taking the doses, walking to the dead, sitting down, vibing hard core with this weirdly cool guy, and then blackout. Don't even have a clue why I ditched my gf or anything, felt super bad when I started to get a grasp on reality 6 hours later.

But yea you can definitely have the same trip on shrooms. Just walk around, steal shit not knowing you have to pay, having no concerpt of money, pissing yourself, asking people for totally bizzar shit. Def not just acid lol. I'm just glad I sobered up enough and came down enough not to steal this guys shirt cause i was so close lol. I was SO confused if I should just take this.

I've never blacked out on any psychedelic. Never really heard of it either and i've been around alot of acid heads. Thats weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users