Weekend festie pickups! [Buds, hash, K, etc.)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Jul 15, 2009.

1. What's goin on GC? Just got back last night from All Good and picked up lots of goodies to bring home, took a few pics and figured I'd post em up :)

1st and 2nd pic is some Trainwreck and a little under a gram of some nice bubble hash. 3rd is some Juicy Fruity. Next, capsule has approx .15 Molly, baggy has 2 points. Next 2 pics is a gram of some fire yay, haven't blew any yet but it tastes great. Last but not least, some Ketamine, dipped into the sack last night and blew some for my first time in over 3 years.

All in all, had a great weekend, but now I'm strapped for cash for a bit :eek: :D

Attached Files:

2. nice scoops dude, i had plenty of fun at rothbury, u can get anything!

3. Hell yeah man, I saw some of those yummy buds you posted up :wave:

Sadly though, I wasn't able to get pics up of all the drugs I bought, just ones I bought home with me.

Kinda off topic, but, anyone attending future festivals this summer that plan on buyin L, be very careful. Seems like this year there is ALOT of fake L at festivals, no exception for All Good, fortunately I didn't buy anythin bunk but fake sheets and doses were flowin :mad:

4. your so lucky to have attended all good this year, i would have given anything, but i caught the live webcast which was better then nothing, you picked up some nice stuff, but im sorry to here about the bunk doses, id be pissed!

5. have fun with that k on the 31st im going to this sick fest/rave beltek

6. Nice man, next summer I'm definitely trying to go to some festivals.

As per acid, there may be a lot of bunk but I know for a fact that there's good family fluff at the bigger festivals.

7. Nice find bro, enjoy.

8. Nice man, I got some Juicy Fruit that looked like that, but mines outdoor.

vapin some now hah:smoke:

9. nice pickups man.

ive never tried K.

10. Yeah man, my buddy brought a good bit of his Fluff which was more than enough for a few heads to trip face on. We dosed a little before the Sound Tribe show on Saturday, had a great night.

Our side of the mountain had the mushies on lock this year, Aus Cubensis were everywhere ;) :D

-I dipped into my yay earlier. First white I've had in over 2 years. Mmmmmm, fire stuff haha

11. I'll be there man, it's guna be great!
    :yay:

12. nery nice pickups.. very nice yay! +REPPPPPPP

13. looks like some nice chunks ya got in that bag there

14. I'm lookin at that quiver.. god damn I cant find any of that around here...
    I just want to dip my ciggarette in it... :D

15. NICE.

I got a 2 dose strip of some Dali Lama blotter put up right now, just waitin till the time is PERFECT

Maybe todayi dk..
    havent really slept yet thouh, Been up moalmost all night noddin out on Opium, some Tramadol, and some things to potentiate them ( Orphenadrine (Norflex), Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), Diphenhydramine (benadryl), and sometimes some Naproxen (aleve). ALL inlow low low dosges, and htat t
    gut woule

16. Hah that K looks exactly like mine, looks like sugar crystals not the best to blow but it numbs it out. Fun drug, my friend gave me a .3-.4 for free and I had a fun weekend with it.