Bong or Steamroller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jplax, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Prefrences? :)

2. Steam if I can't afford a good bong. I loved my steam, but i had to get rid of some glass, someday i will replace her.

3. Well I heard from a friend that a steamroller is supposed to be very hard on the lungs.
    I've never tried it before but iv had 1 experience with a bong and it was very good.
    So Ive gotta say a bong but I dont really know about Steamroller if you can take all the coughing then a Steamroller can get you really high.
    So it depends what your into I guess. It would be easier to make a homemade steamroller than a bong aswell

4. #4 blazedd, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    big steam rollers are nice. and bongs are good, but at higher prices. a 50$ bong vs a 50$ steamroller.. obvious the steamroller would be a better buy.

steam rollers have nice huge unfiltered, thick smoke that fuck you up hard
    bongs are filtered huge amount of smoke, much smoother, but might take just a little bit longer to hit you than a steamroller.. prob like 10 seconds?

gotta try both really. preference and money
    i would say just get both..

hehe i like shorty's suggestion too

5. My friends roor diffused downstem broke the other night so we just used his beaker bottom as a steamroller. Moral of the story use your bong without water if you want a steamroller lol. Get a BONG!

6. steamer, i dont like dealing with water cuz i usually smoke outside and they rip as fat as a bong, or at least mt 6" glass one does. some ppl cant handle it tho b/c it is pretty harsh but i can handle it fine cuz i know the harsher it is the higher u get. if a GonG bong and a steamroller were both sitting in front of me with a bowl packed id grab the bong tho.

7. Steam rollers get you higher then a bong without a doubt. Its just a fat unfiltered rush of smoke.

But i must say bong are nicer, i like the filteration, and they are just overally better.

I also really like steam rollers, if you truely want to get fucked up.

8. bong. BONG.

9. Both. If you don't have a bong, get a bong first.

10. Bong for a house piece, steamroller for outside.

11. Bongs are the best but steamrollers for portable glass.

12. Which ever your prefer, Ever toked out of a bubbler? how about a chillum?
    IMO i would grab a bong. but your preference goes with what you buy.

13. bong all the way dude.

14. bong.

if you get a gong you can use it wouthout the downstem and water.

just put your slide right into the gong joint. tada steamroller
    rofl

bong

15. bong. nothing beats that water filtration

16. steamrollers rape your lungs. i have a roor steamroller but the joint got broken off. it was tight as fuck and destroyed everyone

17. I love my steamroller but i also love my bong i cant Chose therir both amazing!

18. Steamrollers will get you the highest for the lowest amount of money.  You can get a good steamroller for $50-70 and it will hit as hard as a bong that will cost you $150-200.  That being said, I used it as my only piece for a month every day and I had a pretty bad cough by the end. If you can afford a bong and you won't need to hide it I would say bong but steamrollers are good if you are gonna be leaving the house or you need to store it somewhere just put it in some bubble wrap in a water bottle that has a rubber seal and it should keep it safe and keep the smell in.

19. dude, why bring up the dead? terrible first post. [​IMG]