Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

what is your top 3 outdoor strains to grow?

• Please log in to reply

capt.cannabis

capt.cannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
i am a outdoor grower who has ordered seeds online and i was wondering what were some of the dankest strains for out door in your opion. whats your top 3 for outdoor? if u have experience give a pic and what not.

InfamousES

InfamousES

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
not tryna bust into your thread my good man, but i purchased some double diesel ryder And Lowboldt Feminized Seeds From Sagamartha, Does ANYBODY Know Anything About These Strains??

cantharis

cantharis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts
Hundreds of them.

PurpleCheeser

PurpleCheeser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 278 posts
Try some durban poison, great yeilds and color. Hollands hope, big bud, any afgahn strain

live_life_happy

live_life_happy

User/.........

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Any sativa dominant strain should grow great, but thats just my own preference.

Guest_Stapleface_*

Guest_Stapleface_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
You will see on websites where they have an outdoors strain section, i never get those. They are good strains but not the best. It only depends on your growing environment, and what your looking for, body high, head high, a good mix, etc. Any way i go with indicas, they help with my nausea , help me sleep, and they stay short for the most part. They finish earlier too which is always a plus to me.:bongin:

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
just look at flowering time and look for stuff with Mold and bug restantance. airy bud is def makes a good OD.

Just matters where you live. or even location of place you choose.

capt.cannabis

capt.cannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
lets say that i live in fl and have rain daily for and hour or two and hot sun for the rest. i know i could purchase skunk or some other easy to grow strain but that not what i lookin for whats the dankest an maintainable outdoor atrain you have seen or personally grown

McBLUNT

McBLUNT

live, love, longboard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
right now im growing durban poison and its doing great. ive heard alot of other peeps say great things about it too. havent smoked it but cant wait. they are doing overall the best out of the different strains im growing. it has good mold and bug resistance and you gotta love the sativa high... going to the plot tom and will have up dated pics if ur interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users