funny slut stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dkronnagel, Jul 10, 2009.

1. That was a lot more funny like the third time I read it. I don't know why.

Okay, here's one for you all:

I got a call from essentially what was an aquaintance because she needed a ride. Her uncle's viewing was that day since he had just recently died, and she was supposed to meet everyone there. It turns out she legitimately lost her car keys, because she was freaking out on the phone.

So I didn't have shit to do anyway, so I thought what the hell, I'll take her. It will kill about an hour or so. Well....about a 1/4 of the way into the ride there she just reaches over and starts unbuttoning my pants. You can imagine how vastly confused I was, considering where we were going.

I thought what the hell, and let her go at it. Turns out she gave me THE most ridiculous dome I've ever had. I was essentially throat-fucking her as i was driving down the road. Slamming her head up and down on my cock, the whole bit. We rolled into the parking lot and I finished up in the back of her throat. She just looked at me and said thanks, and walked into the mortuary.

:hide:

Thank you, Alexandra.

2. #22 BLphillyUNT, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    and people wonder why so many people have std's :confused:
    EDIT:^^^^Dude i just read that....omg thats fucking raunchy

3. +rep bro damn, I'm definitely jealous. But... you're going to hell. :smoking:

4. so here it goes. i was camping with my family when i was like 15 forced to go it sucked. but it was 10 at night and i was smoking a bowl at the park and this girl sneak up on me and scared the living shit out of me but it was cool cause she asked if she could have a hit and i was like sure. :smoking: so we packed like 4 more dank bowls and 1 keif bomb and she was tripping nuts. she said she was cold so i gave her my sweatshirt and we were cuddling :D and she starts to give me a Bj and obviously it escalated to me screwing her but right in the middle of the park where all the children play. :( but still that was the first night and we did the same thing for the next 4 nights it was the best camping trip ever :hello:

5. Man, I wish I had a camping trip like this.

6. #26 Deleted member 199219, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2022
    I see.

7. A chick tried to toss me off while we were sitting on a fountain in the middle of a shopping centre. The one time I do not want a bitch on my dick, she's on it.

8. #28 aries2000, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    o