Simple Harvest and Cure (Step By Step)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Rumpleforeskin, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Thanks for this! I just bought some CBD seeds from bigbudclub.com hoping they yield a decent amount! ;)

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427652727.020705.jpg first time ever harvesting how'd I do with trim

Sent from Jesus

3. I was told to trim the buds like it's hair on a head. Make it even! A poor trim, I've heard, can make it harsh.

4. Trimmings been difficult with me. I've read that keeping leaves on while drying for the first 3 days assists in final development and better taste. But the leaves tend to be dry and a pain to remove. I feel I end up removing more than I have to.. Or more than I see on other people's bud

5. Yes sir! Leaving um long until dry I found makes it tough. I like to get it as even as possible before I let dry any. Feel like I knock more trichs off when dry also. Could just be in my head though. I left um long a few times because I heard about taste and the cure is better but mold seems to have more of a chance to set in when I've hung with leaves. I lost one to mold. My dry room wasn't what it is now either, so maybe I could do it now with no worries. Here's the thing, it's fun to experiment. Try both ways, see what happens..... people think allot of things have a right way to be done but it's all about personal preference and opinion. Have fun with it!

6. #1567 Rumpleforeskin, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Some guy posted some spam we had deleted. He was trying to sell a $1500 trim scissor.

Make you own thread and try to tell folks they need to spend $1500 on a trimmer that you are selling. Don't come into mine trying to sell total junk and pretend you are being helpful.  

Most folks are smart enough not to spend $1500 on a gimmick POS. Your spam is unwanted and your product is worthless. We have seen this before.

You are not being helpful to anyone here and no one is fooled.

Beat it.

7. i like it straight to the point. lol  they take away any TLC anyway.

8. Thx rumple. Almost my first harvest time and this is much easier to understand the the grow bible I have. Much appreciated.

9. Thanks Rumple! My first harvest is coming up and your guide will probably help a lot.

10. When is to early to start topping a plant for more main kola buds?

11. I go 6 weeks from sprout to start cutting my clones. Light/Growth/Strain/Space would have allot to do with that. I wouldn't top before 4 weeks myself.

12. I'm not cloning to just want like 4 main kola, gonna try a redneck scrog

13. I know your not, you said so. I said I would wait 4 weeks to top. Topping once makes 2, top them 2 to get 4.

14. I wait till 7 nodes or 3rd true set of leaves before topping

• Like Like x 1
  15. This is a pic, I just topped it. I'd it good?

Attached Files:

16. 2 days and she had grown so much! See anything I should be worried about guys? I'm nervous its a male, I haven't grown in over 2 and a half years. Thought I could just jump right back into it, boy was I wrong! Thanks for all the help note and ask the help to come!

Attached Files:

17. Looks good so far!! Keep it up!! Like riding a bike