Simple Harvest and Cure (Step By Step)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Rumpleforeskin, Jul 10, 2009.

1. I was just kidding about the industrial blender.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice post rumple, great to see nice clear pics. my eyes get all screwed up lookin at all the blurry pics on gc. dont meen to insult anyone.
    can I ask you how you download those pics, when I load pics onto my thread they fail most of the time and when they load up they are thumb nail...
    +rep to you

3. Rump, you kick ass. Your threads explain it all. If it weren't for you, I'm not sure I would love or understand marijuana cultivation the way I do. I'm sure I speak for many. Thanks a million.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. When you hang the buds up in your attic how bad does it smell? I plan to hang in my attic but I don't want the whole house to stink!:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Upload your photos to Grass City at this address: Login - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

Most photos that you find on the web can be copied (Ctrl c) and pasted (Ctrl v) right into your post. They must be hosted on the internet though. This site is a great place to store your pictures.

6. My attic is ventilated and has a bit of negitive pressure. It will smell, but as it dries the smell travels much less.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is the maginfyer i Use, cost $10 from a local electronics store:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You can also place them infront of your phonecamera to take macro shots.

8. Great guide to curing, but holy fuck how did you get such a yield from one plant ?!?! :eek:

9. Thanks for the Guide :D

10. I'd give you more rep but it says I have to spread it around first :smoke:

11. Awesome Guide! I really enjoyed this post. + rep :cool:

12. With all the time you spend answering the myriad of questions on your BBucket thread, it's a wonder you have the time or patience to keep cranking out these Troy ounces.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rumpleforeskin again.

13. I have no one to share my hobby with other then you folks.

• Like Like x 7
  14. I appriciate your help too, I just got all the stuff to build the bucket.. one question, do I start my seed in rockwool then put it in hydroton? do you wait till roots are pokin out of the rockwool then just keep it watered till roots hit the water. Im gonna try blue widow and super lemon haze

15. A better question for my bucket thread. Start in a cube of rockwool in a cookie tray. After you see roots, then place cube in hydrotron and basket.

16. sorry I have three of your threads that Im subscribed to, I thought I was on the bucket thread. another question better for this thread, I have some big colas drying. the outside is really dry but inside still damp, do I have to break it up? I would like to keep them in one big chunk but will do whatever is best.

17. And there's alot more bud in alot of our closets because of your sharing nature. Words can't convey the necessary praise. :D

• Like Like x 3
  18. At this point it should be prime for the brown bags. Break it up and put it in bags for three to four days in a cool dark place. Rotate and inspect after two days. Should feel a bit over dry when done. They get the feel and smell back after a few days in the jars.
    Never an issue if you dry it too much, it's a f'n nightmare if you put it in jars moist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nice guide yo
    + rep B:hello:

20. Excellent guide fella + Rep. Hoping to be harvesting my first grow soon and this thread has really helped me out. Pics were a great idea makes things alot clearer.
    Thanks again :hello: