Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

English weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zero-, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Yeah weed is abundant on this small island theres some amazing stuff if you know the right people. Prices don't vary as much as in the states £15-25 an 1/8 depending on quality and where your getting it from.

@jesusgreen - in my experience thai automatically = schwag and £15 for 2g is okish if theres a drought on.

2. I've had decent Thai stick a couple of times in London and around but yeah generally it's regular weed unless you know the dealer.

I've got a few mates in Cornwall, which is next to Devon, and they know so many people who grow their own it is unbelievable. You're definitely heading to the right part of the country if you are looking for dank, and I don't think you'll have any problem scoring in Newquay.

3. all the true peng is in Leeds :p not hard to get 'dank' buds round here

4. ii, people round here use the word thai an use it to try and disguise the fact its shite.

£15 for 2 grams of thai is gonna be a bad idea unless your new to green, then it might just do the job.

things tend to run around price aswell in the UK not weight, so as a norm £20 SHOULD get you between 2.4 > 3g's. An average of 2.8 across the country but it does vary slightly with quality. Some also do £25 for 3.5G's so that would Be the price your looking at for a full 8th.

To the guy who said skunks always gonna be dank. You clearly aint ever visited the UK haha, theres a lot of 'skunk' flying about an alot of its absolutely shite, normally damp. When you see bust videos on the news, and bust reports in the newspaper all of them seem to call it skunk. In fact most of it isnt, most are the cheapest of cheap seeds bought only to grow on mass for quantity not to produce quality.

There are however many professional and small time growers who DO grow for quality, for thier love of the devils lettuce and this stuff is VERY good its just sourcing the product.

Dont let this discourage you though you can still get decent bud quite easily, just make sure you see the stuff before handin anything over because youve got alot more chance of buying shite otherwise.

That is afterall if you are visiting or if your not a copper just trying to get a bit of intel on how your busts are affecting prices, which i know you do and the answer really isnt much. Youve done well. managing to identify hotspots an all.

D.
    :smoke:

5. check out my pick up thread, all picked up in the UK (Milton Keynes and Manchester). you will be able to find weed like this in most of the UK, just be careful as there is a lot of dodgy dealers about who will sell you grit weed.

6. i live in england in a place called marlbough and there is a lot of bud going around this little town and some good hash witch is a bit weird in england becouse its usealy soap bar.
    i think the reason theres good stuff at the moment is becouse of malbough college (full of realy rich kids ). if i was you i would go to a big park or where lots of teens hangout and just ask them becouse england has shitloads of weed its easy to find.
    (sorry if this is to long im realy high on english outdoor grown weed which is supprysingly good)

good luck mate.;)

7. Iam From Liverpool and weed has literally flooded the place round here all good strains aswell blueberry cheese.. black domina.. amensia haze...cheese.. k2...orange bud name it we can get it here even fuckin squidgy black the hash is floating around.. so iam guessin this is the same for the rest of the uk aswell ??

8. I wish it was the same pal.
    People i know in Bristol mostly no-name stuff. Never got some decent hash either just shitty soap bar.
    £10 for 1g-1.5g's
    £25 - 3.5gs
    £45 - 1/4
    £80 - 1/2
    £150-£180 - Oz

Get some named strains floating about now and again, my mate had some fine K2 the other day.

9. #29 Iceni Toker, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    I'm in Norwich and i'm picking up an O for 180 on Thursday. Apparently it's dank ass shit so i'm happy paying 180 for it. If it isn't dank i'm gunna be upset. Norwich is pretty good for weed, considering we are the closest point in th UK to the 'dam we get a high amount of beautifull import. Which i'm hoping this O is. The guy said he was origianly going to charge 220!!:eek:

Edit: just received text from that guy. In his words the stuff is "fucking sticky as fuck, the kind of stuff i'd sell for 15 a teenth (1.75g)." Lol sounds good to me!
    OP come to Norwich!

10. #30 Chronic777, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    Im in london and im getting 'cheese' at the moment, its amazing stuff

£20 for 2 grams though, expensive

But its been perfectly dried, so its still sticky but at the same time dry

11. i dont know about exeter but in south london u can get anything really
    cheese diesel loads of haze ,dutch if you want weed london is the place to find it
    bit of a drive though from devon

12. where are u from? coz in london u are not getting 2.4 - 3g for 20pound , dealers are tight cunts now days the moneys goine to their heads,
    more like 2g for 20pound, if u can still get 3grams for 20 pound u need to holla
    but yeah 2g of thai for 15 is a rip off i can get 3grams for 10 of thai

13. I'm in the Notts area, and my prices are as followed

£10-1.2g-1.6g
    £20-2.8g-3.5g
    £40-5.5g-7.0g
    £80-12g-15g
    £150-24g-28g

Thats for whatever the dealer has at the time, weather its dank or not. But ive found a new hookup an old school friend who will do an ounce of blue cheese for £120, which i hope to sample in the coming weeks. I'll post pics of my recent pic ups when my memory card reader decides to work.

14. after a month and a half of drough my towns back with a vengeance :D, i've got a few options now, and someone is doing 1/8ths for 20 quid again, and its all pretty decent. theres also a constant supply of pollen as well, never dry of that.

15. england isn't great for weed, just ask around, get a number, then it gets easier from there.
    just find the stoners man.

16. my mate got some realy nice no name stuff from bristol the other weeknd from a grower
    it was good we rolled a fat joint of it and i could hardly catch the bus home .:smoking:

17. an ounce of blue cheese for 120!!!!! I will drive to notts for that, prices down here are a joke, super silver haze or cheese for 220-230 every oz

18. Yo u lot i got a 3G for 20 pound of cheese up in Gypsy Hill trust ders sum nice deals up in south.
    But boii a ounce of blu cheese for 120?das too cheap r u sure its blue cheese?lol
    Still i get an O for 160 and is the same wen i get a Q its 40 pound and dat was sum rhino.

19. Near Manchester mate, from what ive seen on here northern buds are generally better aswell ;)

haha

£120 for an Oz of blue cheese is amazing price, if it really is BC anyway... I get an Oz of shit for £120 haha... basicly stuff my guy sells to the dealers that jus wanna be makin as much as possible... But i dont deal, so its all about the £180 Zones of dank :)

Works out quite a bit cheaper in the end too because the qaulity im getting id be payin about £280 an O buyin in 20's.. Its the way to go. Put the bell ends outa business an support the bigger professional dealers that can get you the good shit haha :)

D.
    :smoke:

20. Yeah man i'm only getting it for 120 cus ive known him all through infants primary school and secondary, quite good really as everyone else has to pay £180. :)