Cant Post New Thread?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by then00b, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys, if this is the wrong forum for this, please move it.
    Anyway, I havent been able to post a new thread, specifically in the Toking Tools section, after I tried a few times at different times in the day today while logged in.

It tries to the load a new page after I click Submit New Thread and then ultimately stalls on a blank white page (this is displayed in the URL every time (I tried to log on from diff. computers too)):
    http://forum.grasscity.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=668

If anyone can help me at all, thatd be great.
    Thanks.

2. Didn't you have this same problem once before???

anyways, might wanna try the same things you did last time you this happened

3. When we see this happen, it's usually because the title of the thread is too long or because the post is too long.

4. can u help me figur out how to even post my own thread ? plz

5. How to start new thread

6. can someone please tell me how do i post a forum?? im new to the site, & i cant figure it out!

7. To post a new thread, find the most appropriate forum for it, and then at the top of that forum, click on "New Thread".

However, you should always make sure to search first and see if your thread has been done before. :cool:

8. Sometimes GrassCity requires animal sacrifice before working properly.

Only sometimes.

9. And ONLY animals that aren't cute. That's a strict requirement.

10. hello, am currently a new member i wanted to post a new thread cuz i am a new grower and have some pics i want to upload and ask about how my plants are looking so far please i neeed help

11. I am new and trying to just post asking for advise. Do I need to read a tread first?

12. It depends on where you are trying to start a thread. Some require a certain number of posts.
    Try search for your answer or just browse around and answer in threads that peak your interests. Don't post nonsense just to raise your post count though. :smoke: