Plugging Vicodin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by canabliss, Jul 9, 2009.

1. #1 canabliss, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    Can this be done? will it be stronger?
    Please no flaming im just curious.
    How would this be done?

2. Pretty sure it would work, it works with other opiates. It would hit you stronger than simply taking the pill, just stick it in there to the first knuckle.

3. i'm pretty sure you don't want all that APAP in there..

4. would it be better to do a cwe then use a like straw lol. also would it be more intense/stronger?
    hopw about a funnel or something

5. yes hun i have done it many times and works very well...u can CWE them or do whatever u like first but i always dissolve them then put them in a needless syringe

6. could i just shove them up there like as a whole pill or break them in half and do 2. id do a cwe and all but i have no syringes and im doing it at the beach haha.

also MS. OXY you've been helpful (yesterday and today) thx

7. crush them up into a FINE powder and mix them with a SMALL amount of water. Stir it together and then used a straw, funnel, or some other sort of tubish thing. Just make sure you stay laying down or on cour side for a few min so it doesent all run back out :eek:

8. the thing is im going to the beach and im not gonna do a cwe at the beach and stick a funnel up my butt. tbh i dont like driving under the influence of anything its just iresponabile what if i just plugged the solid pill