Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

2 tenths of molly anybody?

• Please log in to reply

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
howdy gc.....

im going to see umphrey's mcgee and matisyahu tonight at the electric factory in philly......

i have an 8th of shrooms but im not sure if i wanna eat it tonight so i got myself 2 tenths of some really heady molly......my friend brought it back from rothbury so im pretty sure its gonna be some hippy shit:hello: i might also get some doses tonight too i just cant decide...

Posted Image

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
Sounds like a good time man, can't go wrong with Molly ;) I'd prolly go with that over the mushies and L anyways, but that's just me.

Enjoy the Umphrey's show, I'll be seeing them this weekend!
  • Dan Gleesac likes this

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,815 posts

Sounds like a good time man, can't go wrong with Molly ;) I'd prolly go with that over the mushies and L anyways, but that's just me.

Enjoy the Umphrey's show, I'll be seeing them this weekend!

Not just you, I would too:D

Why dont you just hippyflip that shit? Ive never done it personally, but I plan to at least once.

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

gc boy all day

gc boy all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 803 posts
your going to have one bangin night! wish i could get my hands on some molly. or even boomers or cid. alot of my connects fell through:(

gc boy all day

gc boy all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 803 posts
ill trade you some g lady's ;)

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
bump?

canabliss

canabliss

well oiled machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,372 posts
wow looks beautiful quick question could u plug molly? how intense would it be

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

bump?

Na, I'd parachute it, I don't like the burn (lol, i know what you meant)

Looks like nice crystals, what color are they? it's hard to tell in the picture

bozbudz

bozbudz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
bumping it is good and all, but the whole basis of bumping anything is to increase the effect over a shorter period of time, and even as little as one tenth when swallowed will precede a fanfuckintastic night and will last much much longer than if blown. Molly is also the single best thing to do before drinking i've ever found. One hit and you will rage all god damn night long. Enjoy!

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts

Na, I'd parachute it, I don't like the burn (lol, i know what you meant)

Looks like nice crystals, what color are they? it's hard to tell in the picture

they were a nice tan color....i gave them to my friend kate for a show we were going to...i ate an 8th of shrooms....she was rolling so hard im kinda pissed i didnt eat t hem but shes never rolled before so it needed to be done

MagicHat

MagicHat

Comatoasted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 597 posts
I saw that show on tuesday night in Boston. It was off the chain, Umphrey's put on such a good show.

bozbudz

bozbudz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
good choice dan. everyone needs to roll atleast once so if it was her first time your a saint

Easius

Easius

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts

good choice dan. everyone needs to roll atleast once so if it was her first time your a saint

I've seen a couple of my friends roll for the first time, always an amazing time. I have a couple grams of molly in a secret place right now. Can't wait til I can go pick it up and use it for something.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

they were a nice tan color....i gave them to my friend kate for a show we were going to...i ate an 8th of shrooms....she was rolling so hard im kinda pissed i didnt eat t hem but shes never rolled before so it needed to be done

Good man. I love to be the first person to introduce people to such positive drug experiences, like Timothy Leary acting as a trip guide.

stoneRR

stoneRR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 447 posts
That show last night was amazing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users