Codeine laced Blunt?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ~Blue Skys~, Jul 8, 2009.

1. haha ... glad to see it worked out for you...are you gettin a script for the codiene? or buying it on the street

2. This is the grasscity forums right?? Gosh I feel like I'm reading a bunch of junkies talk. People, please do not get over your head in this shit. My favorite DJ, by the name of DJ Screw died because of a lethal combination of alcohol and codeine. Don't fuck yourself up. Smoke the herb. "Slightly Stoopid - No Cocaine"

3. ^your right man...drugs are the devil...

everyone stop right now!

4. So does huffing gas, whats your point?

5. Any drug that has to be synthesized from an already known addictive one (opium), is definitely not something that I'm going to be putting in my body.

6. just stick to lacin blunts with coke. chewy is the only laced blunt thats worth it

7. alright i hate to be like a party pooper of this thread but ^^ that shit is a waste too...once again you're destroying cocaine HCl for the most part before vaporized and inhaled...it would just make your throat numb...

i guess if you crushed up a crack rock and did that than it would work but butting powder in a blunt you might as well just be burning dolla bill ya know..

and props for nickatina that dude is sick...i am not from the bay but i still bump dre and mac every now and then...

- i beat that bitch up when i found out she lying, who she think i am saving private ryan

8. ok i like all your little educational theories and shit, but have you experienced any?

- Backwoods got me congested, ain't rested in 2 days

9. never had coke in my blunt but i've tried the codeine...

i'm not trying to get nerdy on ya but iam just saying look it up...why do you think crack was invented...otherwise people would be smoking powder coke

the flame pretty much destroys the coke .. i tiny percentage might be inhaled but it's not gonna get you geeked just make you a lil numb

-hit the gram bag get a blunt and roll her up, a ***** like me can't fake it wen iam high, hit the visine for them tight red eyez

10. ^mellowfellow for the win.

Both cocaine HCl and codeine are destroyed under high temperatures of a flame without being able to vaporize and be inhaled..

Syrup blunts, smoking pills, and smoking powder cocaine is a waste and is retarted.

11. ive heard the best way to go about this, is to take your swish or wrap or whatever your rolling and spread a THIN layer or it on the inside and then put your bud in there and just smoke it, but personally i would just mix it with sprite and sip it, while im smoking the blunt

12. Promethazine seems to be a better smoke if you put it in a blunt. I like to dip my cigs in tussionex which is a codiene syrup. and that will get me high if i was sober before. but tussionex is the fuckin way to go.

13. just drink it. more efficient

14. this thread is rediculous...

^fail...it seems to be a better smoke eh? its a fucking syrup...and the promethazine doesn't get you high, its the hydrocodone (vicodin) in that syrup that gives you the "high"...promethize is an antihistimine like benadryl...you should start dipping your shit in benadryl syrup dude...i heard shit strait fucks you up hahaha...NO

once again codeine is a pro-drug; you body converts it into morphine so smoking it in a syrup form all kinds of retarded

just because you hear it in a rap song doesn't mean its worth doing people...

your wasting your syrup; inhaling burnt sugars and coloring dyes; probly making your weed taste like dick; and thinking its the most thuggin badass shit to do since 40's and 8 ball

15. Jeezch, calm down man. Way to correct him with dignity.

16. my bad mate iam not trying to be a dick ... it just seems like some people are so ignorant about the things they put into their body

17. While you know a little, you definately dont know it all. While Promethazine is an antihistamine, it also gets you high. Promethazine is a mild sedative, which is why the rappers say "got me talkin slow". The promethazine makes you hella sedated, and when this effect is mixed with opiates, the effects are astonishing :) Promethazine is thought to potentiate opiates as well, so it yet again contributes to getting high.

18. First post on grasscity..WHOO

I agree with some of the posters that said it would not work because of simple pharmocology...I don't think people should use rap songs to try to prove their point on here as rappers are rappers and not pharmacists and throwing in drug references in their song is just making it seem more controversial and cooler to some people even if they don't know what the f their talking about..

promethazine alone i don't think will make you high..i've had the pills and they just make you tired..it does however potentiate opiates like many other anti histimines..

Lil Wyte -"But I pop 'em with Seroquel like glue, I am stuck" ... just goes to show you shouldn't follow what rappers say cuz allota times they don't really know what theyre talking about

Seroquel is about as far from recreational as it gets...

19. take this thread to pandora's box please

20. i think in the time it took for everyone to write shit about not dipping it, you could have had it bathed, dried, and ready for action.

imo, i think the fire would just destroy the codiene. i dont smoke anything that isn't originally intended to be smoked because you always risk wasting.
    smoke two joints:smoke: