Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$25 for 1 gram of some Cali bud in TX?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TravisH997, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I live in Atlanta. A lot of the prices are bullshit. If its legit nug. Stay with the dealer, as long as he is a good source with steady income of the same quality of weed. After a short time he will maybe lower the price, thats how i did it. I get my grams 15/20$ now, still high but w/e

2. I have to agree with quality over quantity..I say this because I'm sitting on some quantity weed right now. 4 grams for 20 bucks..It's fucking nasty. Once I manage to hack down a couple of bowls I'm feeling pretty good, but then the great high feeling turns into a headache fairly quickly. Good herb just lifts you SO MUCH HIGHER, and the comedown is..pleasant

3. yea bro, if your out there, your best chance is to go out to austin and pick up a quarter or a half . I know some guys in the atx that drop o's of medical mango skunk for 325. You just gotta milk your damn contacts. Work your shit right and start getting quarters for $90.

Re: $25 for 1 gram of some Cali bud in TX?
    Fuck if I had to pay those prices in Texas I'd just stick to the purple drank.

and hell yea in h-town we stay pourin up

4. It's so sad watching threads like theese, since here in norway a gram of standard ok hash costs 22$:( and black quality hash is usually about 25-35$. Everything is expensive in this stupid country :mad:

5. Dude, I live about 45 minutes from Austin and cant for the life of me find good bud. All we have around here is crap...

6. hey grasscitizens i know im a bit off topic but how hard is to get some weed in texas when you don´t have any hookups(im not from texas and i can´t bring any weed on a plane)...i will be travelling the next week to go to a jack johnson concert i and i will be staying in college station....please i neeed help i would really like to smoke a little joint before the concert!!!

7. #47 TravisH997, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    Texas is generally very easy to get bud in. College Station though is one of the most conservative places in Texas due to the conservative nature of A&M. So it could be a little bit harder, but I guarantee there are still college kids selling somewhere around campus. Like usual just look for the stoner looking kids and it'll be easier to spot them there. They will be like Waldo, wait nevermind Waldo is hard to find, not easy. I realize I've now sunken into the octopus slime pond of typing inebriated, weedebriated actually. So while one might not agree with his tactics, we can all agree he fought for the people. And he will be sincerely missed. Godspeed my friend, to the white gates you go.

8. Not a bad deal. 25 x28=700 so if he pays 350 that seems fair. Just buy an o.

9. I would never spend that much. In my opinion any weed that gets you high is good ass weed. If you want some high grade shit then just grow some yourself. You'll save a ton of money and make some too.

10. I just moved to San Antonio a month ago from the Chi. And camt find shit out here. HELP me please. I stay on the South side not to far from Downtown. HELP me !!!!!!!!!

11. #51 Hexx, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
    I hear a man named Ron wears a bright yellow fanny pack and has set up shop in the alleyway on southwest 648th street.

12. I know this post is 5 years old, but real dealers don't re-up on 1 ounce, and if they do they better have a good hookup not be paying $350 fucking dollars lmao.

Also weed dealers don't make 2x profit.

13. 25 for a gram and $250 and 175 for a quarter? uhmmm they can go suck a dick as far as im concerned....wayyyyyy too much no matter the quality

14. Too much I'm paying 200 a Oz in Victoria

15. 25!? I guess if that's all you have over there. I live 45 minutes north of austin and get $10 a gram no matter what it is, had some good northern lights a few weeks ago