Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$25 for 1 gram of some Cali bud in TX?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TravisH997, Jul 7, 2009.

1. thats to high in my opinion but thats because im from california

go for it I guess unless its not fire buds

2. thats about what i pay for top bud in Houston. the price should drop pretty good if you buy more

3. i live in BCS and i get it for $15 a g for dank search and youl find it cheaper

4. $25 is standard for medical marijuana, so you shouldn't really complain. If it's fire it's worth it.

5. true that yo

6. I'm in Temple, and I pay 15 a gram for some dank. I had no idea other people were paying this much... I always got the impression that it's pretty cheap around here. I mean, Austin is like 7 hours away from Mexico.

7. Im so greatfull for atl prices 180 a half of dat fye and 320 for the zip. for just reg dank is even cheeper. Also wats the deal with the bud prices in tennesse cuz thats where my friends get the best hook ups for down here.

8. #28 iRip, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010

25 $ for the first gram 45 for 2 grams and 130 a a quad, this was for some green bud with ALOT of purple san antonio prices.

i also have my bulk connect which gets quads at 120 -130 and ozs for 400 flat 29.5 grams on the dot with the bag

9. Around here you can get $25 (plus taxes) eights of outdoor, medical marijuana.

10. I too live in San Antonio, i usually pay 20 dollars a gram for some so-so dank. So if it's good dank, 5 dollars wouldn't make much of a difference.

The good people importing the bud from cali gotta make a profit, ya know?

What i noticed about Texas is that regs are cheap, while dank is expensive compared to most areas i've lived in.

Peace and good vibes

11. Man those prices sound scary guys.

12. Interesting. :bongin::bongin:

13. I live in Louisiana and I would consider 25 for a single gram (if this is some real legit dank) to not be too bad. You'd save a ton of money in the long run by buying eigths or quarters though.

14. 20/g is normal for some decent dank for me in H-town. I would pay $25 for legit Cali bud though for sure.

Also, Fredericksburg! My family has been hunting on a lease in Fredericksburg for 20+ years. And I've been there at least once a year since I was born.

15. i pay 20 or 25 a gram here in PA... yeah prices suck, but you're pretty much guaranteed it'll be good

16. I feel bad for you guys.
    10 bucks a gram for dank bud here in Oregon

17. I live in Austin and that's not too much if it's really dank...

Here it's anywhere from 20-25/g of really good shit....

18. @ darkhosis. $150 to $175 a quarter of sum dank?? man u bein robbed in Texas. in Michigan quarters go no more then $125 for top shit

19. Fuck if I had to pay those prices in Texas I'd just stick to the purple drank.