The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Rec Value of Concerta?

• by Illusionist
  • Jul 07 2009 04:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• Illusionist
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

well my friend wants to get some house work done and asked me if concerta had any rec value. help me out.
Replies (6)

• refer madness
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

Yeah its an adhd pill i used to take it. its great for getting your shit done

• Silky
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

I find tons of recreational value to these despite what most people say. What I do is take 3 36mg concertas break the outer casing, cut the pill and half. I then throw away the greenish thing and crush up the other half of the pill. Then parachute the good half and the shell (3 of each) for a strong buzz.

Then again. I have no access to adderal without it being like $10 per 20mg.

• Dead Head

• Bloodheart
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

Concertas are my favorit way to take MPH. It's a long high and takes like 4 hours to peak. I liked to do 162mgs (54mg x 3).

• Silky
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:29 PM

Concertas are my favorit way to take MPH. It's a long high and takes like 4 hours to peak. I liked to do 162mgs (54mg x 3).

I've never thought about taking it that way. I know the normal dose is something around 12 hours long, but does the increased amount make it last even longer?

• Comfortably Numb

• superredneck98
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:22 PM

I find tons of recreational value to these despite what most people say. What I do is take 3 36mg concertas break the outer casing, cut the pill and half. I then throw away the greenish thing and crush up the other half of the pill. Then parachute the good half and the shell (3 of each) for a strong buzz.

Then again. I have no access to adderal without it being like $10 per 20mg.

Man that is rough, is that the street value? I have a script of these things and I'll sell a couple to friends for like $3 per 20

• Banned

• afgooey
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

if u take over 100mg without removing the time release coating you will be up forever! just warning ya

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved