alternative highs.....?? anyone (legal)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by danielbmx, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Iv been one once a week piss test for proabtion for 8 monthes, so NO smokeing. Now im on once a month probation, so iv smoke a few times. i recently tried some PEP SPICE, and It felt high, like i just smoked a couple bong rips. anyone else tried any of these other types of herbal smoke???

2. Salvia
    Morning Glory Seeds
    Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
    DXM
    Kratom
    San Pedro
    Peruvian Torch
    Mimosa root

3. I really talking about just weed type high.... If you cant smoke by law/job and its been a while this stuff will get your stoned, pep spice. Its great, someone let me try some and I was like wow.

4. thats basically it..

also try nutmeg..

5. Eeek screw nutmeg....Just chill out... buy some alcohol and get drunk

6. rc's, I've heard good things about JWH-018, I haven't tried it yet but will soon. Check out erowid. Most likely you're only getting tested for the SAMHSA/NIDA 5, so anything not tested for should be good.

7. google this ... skunk a new breed of weed,..,id post the link to the site but i dont think im allowed,,that stuff was way better than any of the spice products.

8. Lol u can do pills like xanax blues percs etc even blow it only takes a couple dasys to get out of your system buttttt its illegal. Have fun?